Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
Kyranol chapter 24 . 5/20
Oh no, it's getting worse...
And god dammit that ending!
Thanks for the new chapter.
Pseudonym59 chapter 24 . 5/20
I think my favorite scene this chapter was the one in the beginning with Amy. She and Ives have this special bond and it was nice seeing it while he was in rehab.
Kyranol chapter 23 . 5/11
Hehe, not gonna lie, I giggl- ahem, chuckled at the Evangelion part, the small things can be so amusing.
Pertaining to your question, yes, all the time, and then afterwards you feel like a stupid asshole, especially when sometimes you both end up staying stubborn for another stupid reason and don't make up for a while.
Anyways, hopefully this conflict won't escalate too much, things have been going so well, then again, Murphy's law.
Thanks for the new chapter!
Anehalia chapter 23 . 5/11
So there were a couple pronoun mess-ups, and I felt like you were sleepy when writing the movie scene. I had a lot of trouble figuring out who was talking when. It took me a long time to figure out who it was that said they wanted to watch Pacific Rim. Otherwise I still love your stories. :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 22 . 5/10
I love this chapter! Poor Eric.
munch n crunch chapter 22 . 5/9
Thanks for the update! You said we're nearing the end but I'm still a little bit confused about what's happening and where this story will be heading. Hopefully the next chapter can shed some light on that. Didn't expect the scenes in this chapter at all. Looking forward to your speedy update :D
Kyranol chapter 22 . 5/7
Well, lots of exciting things this chapter!
Eric broke up with his girlfriend, Wendy is pregnant, Angel kinda went cuckoo for cocoa puffs there and Amy was surprisingly calmer than I expected, she's matured a lot.
Best thing about it, nothing hit the fan for Ives this chapter! And now that I've jinxed it, something will happen to him next chapter.
Fun.
All in all, a pretty interesting.
Thanks for the new chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Anehalia chapter 22 . 5/7
Still reading :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28
Can't wait! Can't wait! !
unit chapter 21 . 3/22
Fantastic as usual
munch n crunch chapter 21 . 3/21
appreciate the fast updates! we're already in chapter 21 and i still have no idea where you are going to take this story...and i'm not sure if that's good or bad :D

as to your rewrite of 100 love letters please do keep us posted on its progress. will you be posting the rewrite her in fiction press? i hope so :) and also, will the rewrite have a closure for nikita and amy's story? thanks!
Lauren chapter 21 . 3/19
I'm so glad this is back! (For a few weeks now, haha.) I started reading when you first started writing 100 Love Letters and I've been hooked every since. Are you going to publish your rewrite? I'd love to read it!
Kyranol chapter 21 . 3/19
Ugh, first the Ives mom and now Angel, not that I don't like her, just that it may screw up things between Nikita and Amy causing tension in the group. And because of Murphy's law, it's certain to happen.
Always gets worse before it gets better...
I'm very cynical and pessimistic if you haven't noticed.
And thanks for the new chapter!
I'm looking forward to the rewrite too!
Pseudonym59 chapter 21 . 3/19
Oh dear. Ives's mother is really grating on my nerves. With the first interview I thought "Ok, maybe she doesn't know any better." but I feel like she's using the interviews to passive agressively get Ives to speak to her. Which is not cool.
unit chapter 20 . 3/8