Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
gulistanlik chapter 16 . 3/26
You might think nothing happens in this chapter but man, Manda's openness with Ives certainly has progressed further! Glad you updated, can't wait for more!
MissNightOwl chapter 16 . 3/22
OH MY BEJEZUS!

Random person: What?! What?!

THERE'S A NEW CHAPTER!

. wooohooooooo

p.s. I didn't even read it yet XP just had to say...wooo :)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 16 . 3/19
I love this please please update soon!
ColourCascade chapter 16 . 3/19
Hey I'm so glad you're updating this story even if it is slowly :) it's a beautiful story that I've really gotten into, and I really love the depth to the characters.
Best of luck continuing the story :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 16 . 3/18
Yes! An update! Are these two ever going to develop a relationship that includes sexy time? P I'm a perv like that. Haha, no, just kidding. But seriously, when is Ives and Manda going to get together? I'm waiting for that chapter!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 16 . 3/18
Ohhh thighs are progressing for the two of them even though not much action happened in this chapter. Talking is what they really need to do, and it's nice to see them slowly build a friendship that could lead to more! And she doesn't think he is a bad person! :D
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 15 . 1/12
I love this story so far its just amazing! I realy like manda she seems to be comming out of her shell. I think her and ives will be verry cute together. I love that we can still find out more about nikita and amy I just love them! Keep up the amazing job and please please update soon.
GypseyNeko chapter 15 . 1/10
So... I need some more Ives in my life... I hope you update soon!
Also would it be weird to mention that one of my New Years' wishes was for more Ives? ... Yeah it is. Oh well.
Keep up the awesome work... AND UPDATE MORE! 3
YummyPastries chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
More! Please, I beg of you! Ives is my favorite character that you've created... and I need MORE!
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
I can see where you got the title of this story from. I like it. There was a lot of Ives's drama in this chapter, but it's all right.

Also, I forgot to mention this, and it's probably really weird to point it out now, but a couple of chapters back, I see how Ives got used to eating hot chocolate powder. Yeah. That's it.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
I liked this chapter. Even though there were still some slips in the grammar and spelling, it was really sweet.
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
That was a pretty cute scene between Manda and Ives. There were still a couple of generic mistakes in this chapter, but it's all right.
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
So, I noticed a couple of missing letters and a couple of other little mistakes, but otherwise, this chapter was pretty good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
I enjoyed the humor in this chapter. I didn't see very many mistakes; the one I found might not be a mistake at all. I like the way that Ives' and Manda's relationship is progressing, and I'm glad Ives is starting to really shift away from his addiction, though I have the feeling that he might relapse or something equally as bad is going to happen when things are just starting to look up. I liked this chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I can understand where Manda's coming from, though it is a bit sad. I'm not entirely sure what the flashbacks at the beginning of the chapter have to do with the actual chapter, but I'm sure it'll make sense later. I kind of think that Ives's and Manda's conversation was a bit harsh, but that's how it was intended to be, I guess. This chapter was all right.
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »