Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
akaCHEEKS chapter 26 . 8/23
I just got caught up, this needs an update! Pretty please?
marzmez chapter 26 . 7/19
Hey Aurette!

Sorry it's been so long since I reviewed. Life became a little overwhelming so I was just putting all story notifications in a a folder. I finally caught up on this story and wanted to tell you that I think you did good on the bar scene. I loved how you sprinkled Eric's and Kale's reactions to their news throughout the whole Amy/Nikita thing. I thought it was brilliant and could totally picture it in my head.
It's good to see you back.
Marzmez
akiraneesama chapter 1 . 7/12
Just recently finished 100 letters and I can say that I am excited for this one. Although, I wanna ask if , somewhere in the near future, this story will coincide with a glimpse of nikita and amy's future. Just a tiny glimpse please?
my princess ending chapter 26 . 6/19
Oh Ives. Sometimes it's better to not question him. But it's hard because he's quite fragile even though he acts so tough. My poor baby. I really want some Manda and Ives action! God I'm hooked on them more than I thought I would be. Probably because she turned out a better person than I thought she would be. Please update soon Aurette! You're killing me with this wait.
my princess ending chapter 25 . 6/19
IVES! NO! I'm so heartbroken but it was going to happen sooner or later. It hurts me to think that this was all preventable. IT KILLS ME! I'm so scared he overdosed ugh. He cannot die. You can't let him die!
my princess ending chapter 24 . 6/19
Oh Ives. He gives me so much chest pain because it's going to take so freaking long before he will become a happy person. He still craves coke for fucks sake. With the way he turned around, he really deserves so much more than he's getting. I hope his mom eats shit for all the shit she gave him. I just hope Manda is willing to wait for him and support him.
my princess ending chapter 22 . 6/19
Sigh. Someone once broke up with me through a Facebook message. I'm not proud to say that's how our relationship ended.

FINALLY JUNE 30 HAS COME. I'm so proud of Amy for being so calm and I just am so happy that Nikita cares for Amy still. I honestly still don't believe that he fully loved Angel the entire time they were together. Sue me. That was heavy though. I feel bad for Eric even tho he's my least favorite band member but I'm definitely very excited for Wendy and Kale! And I think it's so touching that Manda would stand up for Angel like that and apologize for her.
my princess ending chapter 20 . 6/19
I hope you are okay with your Acute Frontal Sinusitis!

I know this story is about Ives and Manda but I can't help but count down the days until June 30. DONT KILL ME. I actually didn't expect Manda to like Ives. I mean yeah she shows feeling to him but I didn't think she would acknowledge them so quick. But I'm happy she did because now she will support him through this horrid time.
my princess ending chapter 12 . 6/18
IVES! He gives me so much heartache. Honestly, my hand is covering my mouth the entire time because OH MY GOD. I'm half glad that Nikita and Amy are reunited but I love when Amy and Ives have their time alone. It's so heartwarming because it's so different from when Ives is with someone else. I feel like if he got clean during Skye, they'd be a killer couple. But then again he never really took her seriously so I guess they aren't that great.
my princess ending chapter 9 . 6/18
Ahhhhh! I'm in love with how you and they discovered the band name! That's hilarious. I'm surprised Manda was that thoughtful but then again we don't really know her. Every time Ives feels the need to pick at his lips I just cringe and want to buy him a Chapstick. Ugh.
my princess ending chapter 7 . 6/18
Reading from Ives's point of view really changes what you think about people. For example, Nikita, I'm not as mad as I was before though I do get a little bitter when Angel is mentioned. And I guess Jessie isn't as bad. I can't remember why but I didn't really like her at all in 100 Love Letters. And Eric and Kale are worse than I thought, especially Eric. That boy, phew. I just wanna know what happened that made everything so bad!
my princess ending chapter 2 . 6/18
I wonder how different Ives would be if he had a different last name. Something like Michaels or Stacy...what would we call him then?
my princess ending chapter 1 . 6/16
Ives and Manda? Not sure how to feel because I'm not a very big fan of Angel. BUT BLESS YOU FOR ALREADY UPDATING ALL THE BITTER SONGS.
Kyranol chapter 26 . 6/9
Ohhh, Manda is so gonna kill him once she sees him again!
And I think that Ives is gonna deface his mom on national television, and it's from a famous interviewer too!
You know, before I wouldn't have wanted that to happen to her, but after last chapter, screw her.
Anyways, thanks for the new chapter!
LaStoria chapter 26 . 6/9