Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
akaCHEEKS chapter 30 . 11/11
This is great! So glad to see the finished product! I'm going to re-read the whole thing from start to finish!
Lauren chapter 30 . 11/6
You know, I read 100 Love Letters right when you put it out the first time and loved it. And when you said you were going to be writing about Alan this time, I was sure I couldn't like him more than I like Nikita. But I have to say, I love him. You have quite the way with characters and their intricacies. Wonderful, wonderful story.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 10/29
The end is finally here. It's definitely bitter, no sweet. I don't want to part from these characters! They've brought tears to my eyes, in joy and sadness. They've taught me things about people, especially relationships between them. This has been a roller coaster of emotions and I'm so thankful for every second you put into writing this. I wish you best of luck with 100 Love Letters and any future works. :-)
wellthisisfantastic chapter 1 . 10/28
Ahhh, you finished! My favorite aspect of your story was the analogies of real life musicians to your characters like how Jeff Buckley inspired Ives' character (LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE JEFF BUCKLEY). I have been a silent reader throughout my time reading your stories, but with the completion of it I wanted to say that when you do get around to publishing that rewrite of "100 Love Letters" I will be buying a copy :) Good luck and I send you a lot of well wishes to your future ventures and your own health. Please keep us updated here on FP of your journey! (I'll also check on your Tumblr every now and then for any updates!)

P.S. A thought that I've had since reading 100 Love Letters and All the Bitter Songs is that I've grown to love the name Nikita, definitely going on my list for baby names haha. Thanks Aurette!
Kyranol chapter 30 . 10/28
Of course he's not crying! He has an eye condition where his eyes get over lubricated sometimes.

Loved the way you ended it off, Ives being Ives as always, and them being adorable as usual.

Really enjoyed the ride, thanks for driving it to the very end.

Now I think it's time for me to finally make a tumblr account, if only for the sake of reading the rewrite. See you on the other side!
Kyranol chapter 29 . 10/28
If I see you ending the epilogue with Ives getting stabbed by a mugger or something, I will throw imaginary fruit at you.

Was not expecting Skye to actually message him, really adds to the theme of people changing over time, whether it's for the better or worst. In Skye's case, it was for the better fortunately. Really liked that you chose to add it in.

Thanks for the new chapter!
One more chapter to go :(
my princess ending chapter 28 . 10/23
I love that Ives is getting his happy ending—finally. But not gonna lie, I want to get a peek at how Amy and Nikita are doing. It's so weird to see Manda so open and not shy. She openly kisses Ives and speaks her mind around him and it makes me so happy to see her grow this much to become a better person.
Kyranol chapter 28 . 10/23
Aw man, it really is almost over...
Gonna miss this fic so much.

And Manda's confidence and trust towards Ives is really heartwarming. Despite everything others have made him out to be, everything bad he's done, she still trusts him. Ives is really lucky to have met Manda.
And damn, I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Manda has grown a lot in this. Hell everyone's grown so much! It's always a wonderful thing to see the progression and development of each character.

Thanks for the new chapter, till next time.
my princess ending chapter 27 . 10/10
Reading this made me remember how much I love these characters! Oh my much I've missed them. I'm so glad people are being nice and that Manda is back in his arms, it's like things are finally getting better. I also hope things are getting much more better for you! I hope you're okay. Rest and drink water!
Kyranol chapter 27 . 10/8
Shit, that sucks. Hope you're feeling and doing better.

For the record, this chapter was definitely worth the wait! Yay to the issue being solved for the most part, and Manda confessed to him! *victory dance*
Things are looking up now :)

Thanks a lot for the new chapter!
sweetgal chapter 27 . 10/8
Great update!
Florescence chapter 26 . 10/8
Oh, poor poor Ives :( I feel so sorry for him and the general shittiness of his mum - how can someone be so horrible? Although I guess she's rather resentful because her only son basically ignored him for like 15 years.
And I hope Amy and Nikita are just together forever now. They're like my OTP haha
akaCHEEKS chapter 26 . 8/23
I just got caught up, this needs an update! Pretty please?
marzmez chapter 26 . 7/19
Hey Aurette!

Sorry it's been so long since I reviewed. Life became a little overwhelming so I was just putting all story notifications in a a folder. I finally caught up on this story and wanted to tell you that I think you did good on the bar scene. I loved how you sprinkled Eric's and Kale's reactions to their news throughout the whole Amy/Nikita thing. I thought it was brilliant and could totally picture it in my head.
It's good to see you back.
akiraneesama chapter 1 . 7/12
Just recently finished 100 letters and I can say that I am excited for this one. Although, I wanna ask if , somewhere in the near future, this story will coincide with a glimpse of nikita and amy's future. Just a tiny glimpse please?
246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »