Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
akaCHEEKS chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Hi hi hi hi!

Alright, I just got caught up with your latest chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens between Ives and Manda! How old is Ives, by the way?
meaganmarie5 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I love how the band got their name!
Cloudy Glass chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Love the chapter and your characters. This story seems so much more expansive and developed than the first in the series. I love it! Thanks for updating. Very excited to keep reading it. :)
Sillygoat chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Love this chapter, can't wait for the next update to see how they get on! Keep it up :)
Anehalia chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Always love the chapters. You might be using fake super stars as the basis of your stories, but the stories speak so well about human emotion and relationships. I love it.
Hammsters chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Congrats on your award thingamabob. And, now for the exclamation I've been holding in since I saw that you'd updated...OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING UPDATED AND OH MY FUCKING FUCKNESS IT WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC! I'm sorry...I'm really in the mood to swear right now. This was really good though, I'm glad that Manda's finally beginning to get used to being around Ives. She seems pretty kickass whenever she's not nervous. This is such a great chapter in such a great story, update soon please!
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
No! Don't stop there!
I am hanging on the edge of my seat, please post the next chapter.
This is great, I can't wait to see how he deals with Manda [in a good way I mean] :3
DuchessYappingDog chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Yay! Some advancement towards Ives and Manda territory! I think she might have a little attraction-crush on Ives. Kind of like shy girls like the bad guy. Hehehehe. By the way, how old are they? I keep imaging Manda to be like 16 years old by the way Ives talks about her.
Oboe Jenkins chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Yay yay yay! I like it all so much!
gulistala chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Wow my mouth is literally hanging open, wow! If that isn't progress I don't know what is. Yay! But So bizarre.

And I wouldn't have guessed that's where the band's name came from haha!
ColourCascade chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
So cute! Please update again soon I'd love to know what happens next, you're a really good writer and I love your stories
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
OH MY GOSH!
This was the greatest thing ever. I can't stop smiling.
I am so excited for the new chapter as well.
I LOVE LOKI!
ALSO PIZZA SOUNDS DELICIOUS

Also hehe I just love their interactions (and not just because she is named after me, I swear!)
And thank you for the dedication and I don't know what to say I am just so excited and happy and this was awesome
AND ALSO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS WHERE THEY GOT THE BAND NAME FROM
YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT!

I LOVE THAT!
hazel iris chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Will you be giving an ending to Amy and Nikita in this story? the after 6 months part.
Hammsters chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I feel so freaking bad for Ives. His life kinda sucks right now. I really hope something good happpens to that poor guy soon! Update soon please!
CaBlasch87 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
yeay! cant wait for more
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »