Reviews for All the Bitter Songs
Kyranol chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
Ohhh, Manda is so gonna kill him once she sees him again!
And I think that Ives is gonna deface his mom on national television, and it's from a famous interviewer too!
You know, before I wouldn't have wanted that to happen to her, but after last chapter, screw her.
Anyways, thanks for the new chapter!
LaStoria chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
I like this
A lot.
Cloudy Glass chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
This chapter really made me feel for Ives - all those issues on top of a person could cause anyone to relapse. I'm really hoping that his band will help instead of just kicking him out. Not that he should have relapsed but maybe if the band had been there for him through all of this it wouldn't have been as difficult for him. Ugh. Poor Ives. The feels are real.
Kyranol chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
Sigh, well, there goes any semblance of pity i held for Teresa.
Hope she leaves his life and never comes back, unfortunately the media isn't gonna let it go that easily.
Poor Ives, everything had to blow up at once, and now he's rlly fucked up.
I foresee something going wrong in the form of taking the wrong pills or taking too much of it.
Well, thanks for the new chapter, till next time!
Kyranol chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
Oh no, it's getting worse...
And god dammit that ending!
Thanks for the new chapter.
Pseudonym59 chapter 24 . 5/20/2015
I think my favorite scene this chapter was the one in the beginning with Amy. She and Ives have this special bond and it was nice seeing it while he was in rehab.
Kyranol chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
Hehe, not gonna lie, I giggl- ahem, chuckled at the Evangelion part, the small things can be so amusing.
Pertaining to your question, yes, all the time, and then afterwards you feel like a stupid asshole, especially when sometimes you both end up staying stubborn for another stupid reason and don't make up for a while.
Anyways, hopefully this conflict won't escalate too much, things have been going so well, then again, Murphy's law.
Thanks for the new chapter!
Anehalia chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
So there were a couple pronoun mess-ups, and I felt like you were sleepy when writing the movie scene. I had a lot of trouble figuring out who was talking when. It took me a long time to figure out who it was that said they wanted to watch Pacific Rim. Otherwise I still love your stories. :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
I love this chapter! Poor Eric.
munch n crunch chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
Thanks for the update! You said we're nearing the end but I'm still a little bit confused about what's happening and where this story will be heading. Hopefully the next chapter can shed some light on that. Didn't expect the scenes in this chapter at all. Looking forward to your speedy update :D
Kyranol chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Well, lots of exciting things this chapter!
Eric broke up with his girlfriend, Wendy is pregnant, Angel kinda went cuckoo for cocoa puffs there and Amy was surprisingly calmer than I expected, she's matured a lot.
Best thing about it, nothing hit the fan for Ives this chapter! And now that I've jinxed it, something will happen to him next chapter.
Fun.
All in all, a pretty interesting.
Thanks for the new chapter, looking forward to the next one!
Anehalia chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Still reading :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2015
Can't wait! Can't wait! !
unit chapter 21 . 3/22/2015