Reviews for Cat's Cradle
Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I can't wait to read more! Please update sooon!
Amarantis chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ah, things are getting interesting. :D For some reason I thought that the cat's human form would be revealed to Ben in this chapter, but I'm happy it did not happen yet.
Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Looks like Don the cat has some enemy
Please write more soon when you can
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Please I beg of you write more
XxDangerousPleasuresxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Omg! You absolutely need to update! I love neko stories! Now that Ive got a taste of this story, I want more! Please update, I wanna know what happens! My cat Sebastian wants you to update too!

Fenrir
Marilyn a.k.a Wolfshifter chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
booksareamazing chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Please updatesoon! I love this story and really want to know what happens next!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please upload the next chapter soon! This story looks really interesting and I really want to know what happens next!
PaintingWhite chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Lol, stupid human. ;)
SneakySpy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oooh! I'm so excited for this story! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, especially when Ben finds a human instead of a cat. Another good story as usual :D Until the next update!
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
yay, Neko Man, haven't read a good Neko story in a long while, also glad to cya back :D
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lovely beginning! I'm really excited about this story and where it's going to go. It's a good concept. You did a good job at making Ben reluctant to take the cat in, but still likable. Thank you for posting. You did a great job on the beginning. Update when you can!
McKinley-Wiens chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This story was great :D very clever,andit kept meammused through the whole read! there were a few grammical errors, but aside from that simply splended :)I am curious, fowever, as to what your inspiration for this piece was?
That Boy over There chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
*undignified squeal* Th is is awesome!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2