Reviews for My Summer Tradition
Water Lily 123 chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Yay! That was awesome! I think the marriage thing was a little quick, but besides that, it was perfect!
strawberrylove23 chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I totally LOVE THE STORY! When Hart proposed I was like "Awwwwwww that's so cute!" But I had to whisper it b/c I was undercover FP-ing lol.

P.S. Your writing is amazing I ‹3 it.
ditzygirly22 chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Oml, girly! I've told you this before and I'll say it again: I LOVE THIS STORY! hart is such a dreamy gentlemen, which every girl loves in a sweet romantic story like this:) lol. You should keep writing it because I know a lot of people love it! :D you always write such good stories. I love reading all your beautiful works of art!
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Hello again! lol This chapter was short but oh soooo sweet! I can see what you were talking about the almost crying thing. This was awesome! Great job and I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Oh and I posted the next chapter of The Story Of Kai and I. I know you want to read it! lol anyway sorry about it being all bunched up, my FP isn't allowing me to fix anything, it is sooooo ridiculous. Anyway,

Adios me amiga!
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Ok, first of all I LOVE fiction! It makes stories soo awesome! lol I loved how Hart (sheesh almost typed his name lol) came and made you breakfast it was soooooo sweet. Yet so unrealistic, lol that is why I love fiction. ;) lol well I am going to read the next chapter!

Adios me Amiga!
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I just have 1 word to sum this up with actually 2 amazingly genius! Lol I loved it! CANNOT WAIT FOR UPDATE!
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I LOVED this and u know I did! :) lol I heard about this lol ;) and I can't wait for the ending!
Aria-dancingdolphins15 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
No way this can't be over especially because its not 5000 just yet missy you made that rule and you have to do it too lol
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey Stonehartdreamer!

I really liked this! It's very cute and realistic. I can't stand Kelly already - that shows good character development! Hart sounds dreamy so far (:

I noticed one or two misspellings - I may have missed more, but I wasn't looking for those. But a few sentences could use commas or could be rearranged, but otherwise I liked this! (:

Lyric