Reviews for Slope
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
He was right, this is no bad indeed. :-P Smut, soft smut if you ask me, but smut nonetheless. XD For a PWP (still have NO clue what that is supposed to stand for) it was cool. I like the beginning where he was describing him.

Rin
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is very well done. The description in the beginning while Matt was sketching was perfect-I could picture everything.

And the lemon was quite tasteful. :)

Nice work.
LezVampyre chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Interestingly enough I liked this one...lol I didn't know you write this sorta stuff too! Except mine is lesbian lol.. Great story tho! Love ya!
No-Account Anon chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
After reading this, I've lead myself into believing that if ever I get the opportunity to, I would kiss the ground you walked on.

This is beautiful, man.

It's difficult to find quality work around here, and I must say this is one of the best I've read so far. I'm not a professional writer nor am I a professional critic, but I think I've read enough stuff here on FictionPress to identify the difference between an "okay" work of literature with a really good one. I found the Rated M parts very beautiful (and a little arousing), too; it's not the kind of wild scenes that a lot of us look forward to in a story (it's shameful, but I'm guilty of such, as well).

A million applauses to you.

Please forgive my English, as well. It's not my first language... so, yeah.