Reviews for The Fallen
Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
so beautiful and sad
Bravo! *Clapping* I love it.
DugFinn chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hauntingly beautiful.
Nalui chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow... that was so... *speechless* I love stories about demons and vampires and the likes (ALL HAIL TO EVERYTHING BUT TWILIGHT!) so this one made me very happy! :D

Not to say that others make me sad... but anyways, I Liked it because it has a serious feel to it rather than someone just simply ... how to say it... making fun of the possibilities. Thank god Im not that religious or a religious nut...

Anyways thank you for writing this!

- Lui
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Thought I was going to like it based off the summary and most of the story; wasn't expecting that ending though :(
Miss-x-larie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh WOW, this was truly captivating! Even though I don't know anything about religion this still mesmerized me to no end! Love this, you're a great writer! I hope to read much more of your works!
Crimson Tear chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was... poeticly lovely and it made me cry, I had a friend who was a exconvict and she fell in love with our priestess, I almost cried when I had found her body in our home... thank you though for this story. I have always had a problem with happy endings.
Shirosakichick89 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Powerful i mean really i enjoyed it a lot.
jordan.riri chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Made me cry. A couple of spelling errors e.g. Pray instead of prey, but I loved it anyway. Thank you )
No-Account Anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011

I'm still trying to get over the goosebumps on my skin. The story was absolutely great, probably one of the kind of stories I've been desperately trying to spot on this site. 'Twas a sad ending, though, but I couldn't deny the fact that it was the perfect ending.

I'm considerably a sadistic one, huh?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to check out your other stories, and try my very best not to want more; although, I have a strong feeling I would fail, seeing as that I've fallen completely in love with your writing style.

One comment, though. I think you use the ellipses too much, but other than that, I think your writing's just beautiful.