Reviews for Lies
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Now this is just a tease! It is so cool, I'm just dying to hear the tune! I can really feel your emotions through this, how angry you are that he lied, yet you don't want to hate him or be mad at him cause you love him. Fantastic. Is it wrong that I pictured a music video to this? Brilliant. Can't wait to hear the tune.
3M2R chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
It's gentle, the melody is slow. A little not so catchy, but it's touching. Too touching to miss.

Idk but i got lost for a moment in the first verse. Did you edit the lyrics? Cause it seemed like there was an extra stanza or was it just musical interlude cause the one with you playing the guitar chords seemed like there was an extra stanza.

I think the lyrics are just plain awesome. The playing was a little loud (music), so some parts cannot be heard clearly. Overall, it's decent but maybe using a mike would enhance the beauty of the song? Idk.

Okay I know it sounds like the song is bad, but that's only because the playing and the singing wasn't matched (in terms of loudness), the others were plain awesome.

You play the guitar well, and it makes me jealous cause i wish i can do that too. it looks so darn cool you know. yeah, you know.
iWhOMusTNotBeKNowN chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
ahihihi... for whom is this song for my dear? later guy?
Zaffre Magpie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is great; you should be proud of it! I want to hear it performed!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is an amazing song and I really wanna hear it performed! It is a fantastic piece and I think you should be proud of it! Loved it and I can agree with everything you said! Just Brilliant! :)
SadieQuinn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was deep, and I can identify because of a relationship I was in . so yeah I liked it.