Reviews for Uninhibited
wingsrookie chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
So it looks like this is probably not going to be updated again, but I am still putting it on follow, just in case, because two stories in it looks like your writing is becoming my favourite - and I don't change favourite authors easily. And I really want to read the rest of this story!
kaitlenkk88 chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
update please!
Drama Queen chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
uh bro
uh
Bro, you gotta update.
Like now.
Like right now.
Seriously, MONTHS have happened, bluh.
All I'm saying is you're glad you didn't leave this on a cliffhanger or I would've hunted you down by now.
Singing Ink chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
happiness
Singing Ink chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I love this story its so well written. I thought it as a oneshot at first and was upset when HT first chapter didn't cover it all but I'm way happier with it having twenty chapters. Twenty freaking chapter of awesomeness!
epicfail107 chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
love the chapter, love the story :D please update soon i love the story
ffh chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
great job as ever ! finally some logan time again :D but just for the record, i'm freaking out here ! your stories are disapearing one by one, and I won't be able to read them again :O
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
This is very cute and great. I am happy things with Brock are at ;east mostly sorted and her and Logan are back on track for a blissful happy ever after.
Alixermixer chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely love these two. I am so glad that Brock and Maxy ended , maybe not exactly the way that they did but I am glad none the less. I am also glad that Logan and Maxy made it clear that they are together. I can't wait to see to see what else is up your sleeves.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 20 . 5/15/2012
MIMIBEAR! YOU LIKE HUNGER GAMES? YOU ARE MY SOUL SISTER I SWEAR! Danisnotonfire, Hunger Games, Love of dorky cute boys... Ugh. Crazy. But anyways. Screw Brock. :P I'm sorry, but I'm starting to want to smack Maxy around. She's bugging the crap out of me. Maxy and Brock need to completely clear the air between them, and then he needs to get out of her life. It's just going to create drama for everyone involved in the long run. And as far as I can tell, Logan doesn't deserve it. Ugh. Maxy kinda needs to get her head together and figure out what she wants before she really gets into a relationship.

BTW I was in Computers a while ago, and one of my friends looked over my shoulder while I was reading one of your oneshots and she was like "You read Pinkamoo? I love her!" So we proceeded to fan girl over you a bit. Be proud.

P.S I miss Mavvie. And I want to know someone named Maverick. The name just oozes cute boy vibes.

P.P.S Can you write a story from a boys Pov? I feel like you would do really well with that.

-Zaina
Jevanminx chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
Ohhhhhhhhh Shakes! Despite the awkwardness.

JM
Alixermixer chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Why is she doing this. They broke up for a reason, if I remember he dumped her right, so why now when he wants to apologize and try something different why does she have to be so agreeable, you have a man so when you see Brock say hi and keep it moving!
T.S. Liz chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Amazing! Good story can't wait to read more!
coloring chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
That was an interesting chapter! I'm glad you updated :) And I sure as heck miss Logan! :D
WhenItRains chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
NOOOO! Maxy, go back to Logan and have sexy times and just forget about stupid Brock! He's an idiot and Logan is IN LOVE WITH YOU! Why can't you see that?

Oh, hi. I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter like I planned on doing. I just got really into it and just kept reading and then I never actually finished reading chapter 18 until I saw this morning that you updated! So I put everything aside so I could finish reading it and then review this! :)

I love Logan and Maxy! Logan just needs to buck up and admit his feelings already, though. I mean, poor Maxy is just so confused. She's making mistakes because of it! And Maxy needs to buck up, too. Logan doesn't need to be the man in the relationship!

I'm really excited for Piper to show up! Is she going to be in the next chapter? If so, update like now. Ok? Ok. If she isn't, then update yesterday so that we can get to when Piper's coming to visit! :D

I love you! You're my favoritest person ever!
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »