Reviews for Uninhibited
sunshinernnr chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
awww.. how sad that she cant be with Brock. he seems like such a sweetheart and how can things NOT work when people are both sweethearts?
Jevanminx chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
Brock really seems to think everything could go back to how they were? He is a silly boy sometimes.

JM
WhenItRains chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I LOVE the flirting that goes on between Logan and Maxy. He soooo likes her! It makes me so giddy just reading it. I just love it.

I need more, but my shift is actually just ending. I know, it took me forever to read that one chapter in an hour, but when you're getting interrupted every 2 minutes, it takes a little longer than usual to read! But at home, hopefully I can read uninterrupted!

I need more flirting! Since I never get it in real life anymore! Gah, if only life could be like your stories...
WhenItRains chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
So... it's been a while and I've been a huge slacker! I'm pretty sure I read this chapter, but I didn't review so I must have thought about reviewing later because I was too lazy to review it when I read it before. I do that a lot, actually, which is silly because I should write reviews when everything's fresh in my mind and I can write out really good reviews.

Anyways, so since I read this before, I skipped like half the chapter even though I probably don't remember most of it since it's been almost 6 months since I did read it. (I'm such a bad person!)

What in the world is going on with Maxy? Whose face did she see? Brock's? What did he do to her?

Logan is really sweet. I know someone who can make me forget about all my problems. At least, he used to... Oh well. I'll find someone else. Hopefully.

I must go onto the next chapters! I have less than an hour of work left and who knows what'll happen when I get home! I'll probably end up staying up until 2 AM catching up. Hopefully not. I need sleep!
Jevanminx chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Loving the turbulent emotions! And the make-out session of course.

JM
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
So yeah this was amazing and I love him. You have done a great job with keeping the real feel to it. I can't wait to read more.

Also to see you.
ffh chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
love it, and everything else you've written ! and i've read it all ! more than once xD your my favorit author on here, and i can't wait to find out what happens next ! with that said, you have officially ruined real men for me, because really.. who can compeare with a girls -who can write- imagination ! i promise to review on everything from now on ;)
coloring chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Perfect chapter is perfect! I love sad things makeout sesh stories. woot woot ;) Thanks for updating!
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
You know how some stories have the ability to rip you apart with emotion, yeah well this one has it. You did a great job it really feel genuine if I didn't know any better i'd worry about how real it was.

Anyway I love you and it is always good to see you writing.
coloring chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
AH YOU UPDATED! OH MY, THE WHOLE TRUTH! Ah.
sunshinernnr chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Mystery revealed at last! Wonder where Brock was during all of this..
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Yeah anyway. I love this. Seriously. Like, read most of it last night and finished the last chapter at school love. D God, I wish Logan was real and I could log on to favorite this, but i only have a ds on hand right now, so I'll have to do it later...

Seriously, very good stuff. Love it so...
Alixermixer chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
Wow now we know why Brock broke up with her but with Logan in her life, I hope that she doesn't make a big deal out of his apology and break Logan's heart.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Okay sorry I'm late. But it's okay because you forgive me MimiBear. I know you doooooo! So today as I was leaving to go to science I linke arms with one of my friends, Lexi, and Sang "Were off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz!" seems like something Mavvie (his new nickname) or Logan would do. Theyre pretty similar in that way. And when I first read this i was having such a similar day to Maxys that I couldn't even review. Like she walked in on something she didn't want to and so did I, she started yelling and almost crying and so did I. The big difference really as that I didnt have anyone to support me through it like that. But you wrote it very well since it hit close to home for me.
gulistanlik chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Is Logan silent because he realised that Maxy isn't completely over Brock?
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »