Reviews for Uninhibited
gulistanlik chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Oooh that french song is catchy. Another song you might like- Anggun- Cesse la Pluie. Hurrah for music you don't understand! Haha.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
Aww Brock seems like a naively sweet guy and I feel a bit sorry for him. Maybe they can just be friends? Heh?

Although Logan seems really not okay with that. So maybe not...
coloring chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
OHMYGOODNESS, she has officially made him sad! AHARHGHGHGHG *tears heart out* My poor Logan! *cries for him*

CONGRATSSSSS on completing NaNoWriMo! :D :D It must have been quite a toughie, huh :( I could never do that with the existence of homework..blah. Well done to you! You did it! WEEEEEEEEEEE!
justanotherdaywasted chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Le gasp! You totally just called me a liar!

And you said I suck.

-Points at your comment "You know you suck if you favourite this and don't bother to review, right? XD LIKE HELL IT'S YOU FAVOURITE YOU LIAR."-

-Twitches eye-

I love all of your stories SO much, but this would be my first review for any of them. Actually, this is my first review like ever... ANYWYAY, I couldn't have you thinking I was some sort of liar/unappreciative/completely suckish reader who didn't enjoy your stories enough to leave you an encouraging comment.

I SERIOUSLY love all of your stories. One might call my obsession UNHEALTHY... pshaw. This chapter and all of the rest of them are great! I love the way Maxy and Logan interact with each other and the drama, oh the drama! You're a fabulous storyteller. Everything keeps me wanting to know more. I can't wait for another upload.

By the way, I really freakin' love your writing style. You're super hilarious. My family thinks I've gone crazy (and I probably have), because there are moments when I randomly start bursting out laughing as they remind me of something you've written. They give me this special look that is really awkward and kind of a cross between 'what the hell' and 'are you high.' It's kind of insulting, but it's totally worth being insulted if it's because I read something as awesome as your writing. :D

I hope you can upload soon! Thanks for being such an awesome writer!
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
Well her old friends are rubbish. I liked this but like I said last review it would be nice to know what happened with the teacher.

And I still love Kelly I do I'm not even mad at her I just feel bad for her not getting it but i can see why she would have gotten it all muddled. I love you.
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
OMG that would be terrifying. With the everyone jumping out I mean.

I would just go crazy.

I think while the whole not saying what happened, I'm assuming with her music teacher and what ever he did, was interesting now it is just becoming irritating and confusing. That could just be me but I really think we now need to know.

Oh and isn't Charlie wonderful to listen too Alex too I was listening to Forever Yours over and over while reading this.
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Hey. This was good kind of heart breaking but I am a bit of wimp so there is that.

They should go somewhere like go carting it could be a thing her family does... or is that to much like you. Also they need to do something that Lewis can be in I like the ice skating but she is better than he is idea that someone in the reviews had because then Lewis can be all flirtingly helping him get better or not I don't know what do I know nothing or something.

I LOVE YOU.
RoseLife chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
i am so pissed off at Maxy right now.

:/ and is that all Brock did? Break up with her? that's why she didn't go to university or finish school?

I still hate Brock T_T Pansy ass
Jevanminx chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
I'm so glad Kelly realised her mistake, even if it was too late.

I am totally with Maxy for wanting to beat the stupidity out of her other 'friends' though, eurgh, idiots the lot of them.

I just hope she doesn't ruin things with Logan because of Brock, although killing him could be quite handy now.

JM
RoseLife chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
CHARLIEISSOCOOLLIKE!

:D

And omggg

I love it when I have my hair stroked

It is COMPLETELY magestical

Specially a lil lil scalp massage going on

*mmmmmm*

Anyway!

God, I could just feel her annoyance with the surprise party thing T_T I bloody want to punch her sister

She is so frustrating, I mean really? Sif she didn't see her sister was clearly unhappy with talking about the past

Why is Brock being nice. Stupid nice jerk. He deserves to be shunned!

:Dily
asianinvasion0530 chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Kelly wins worst sister award. Poor Maxy!
Zaina Anastacia chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Okay. You listen to Charlie McDonnell. You are my official soul sistah and we shall go frolick in the field together now lol. :) What do people do when they frolick though? Im confuzzled. That's a new word for me, do you like it? I think you dooooo!

And Maxy needs to explain her problems ASAP. Shes being all like vague about them and its making me feel like smacking her and telling her to get on with it for goodness sakes! (I am feeling violent right about now so It could just be that) Logan's too nice for his own good and hes trying to help and she's being meh about it.

And that was one weirdo dream you had MimiBear (I decided to meld the two) My dreams usually consist of normal things...aside from that one about me being a ballerina. And a fairy. That dream was just bizarre.

Ahem. Anyways.

-Zay Zay

-Zaina
Jevanminx chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
LOVING, the moments between Logan and Maxy, but that ending Kelly has officially taken it to another level, how could she think that that would be a good idea! And I'm totally taking this way to seriously.

JM
Zaina Anastacia chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
I think they should go to an ice skating place. For realsies. But for once Maxy should be waaaay better at it than logan so it will be changed up a bit. And why can't they make out some more. Not even in Maxys nonsensical dreams? Oohh why not ;( XD anyways I'm super tired today so no melodrama. I don't quite have the heart for it right now.

XOXOXO

Stacia
asianinvasion0530 chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Wow how oblivious is Kelly? I mean I get that she doesn't know what happened but still. She could have taken a hint.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »