Reviews for Uninhibited
JubbleBubble chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
He takes her paint-balling?

Also, just 'cause I wanna know, she tells him everything that happened. And I mean EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.
44musicfreak44 chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Such an amazing story,I feel bad for Maxy now :(

Can't wait for more!
Jevanminx chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Silly Kelly really, I mean I suppose you can't blame her when she doesn't know everything but still.

Also, I don't think 'sexy,amotional wreck' is something anyone can pull off, therefore making me love Logan all the more.

I'm also wondering if reading this looks like an essay and therefore actually like I'm doing work for once, probably not.

Jevanminx chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
I love how it's like hot steamy make out session then proper weirdness that goes to levels I almost never expected of Maxy, whilst still being genius, and then lets make out again, hahahaha.

As always will be interesting to see where you take it from here, what with him still being alive and everything, hahaha.

Zaina Anastacia chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Amybear, something bad is gonna happen soon, I know it for sure! It's too perfect now! They're togetherish now since Maxy grew a pair, and logans being sweet and funny and all, so something will definitely happen. Mimi, would you be a dear, and just let them be happy without any drama for just a little bit?

Oh and yes, the 4AMness came out a little bit in this chapter. Just a tiny bit.

And there's just one more thing I want to say. I kinda thought Renee and Gideon (how do you pronounce that?) were already together!

As a side note: I know! I loved sonny with a chance. It sucked that it ended after the 2nd season since Demi Lovato left though :/

So thats all Dahling,

-Anastacia
asianinvasion0530 chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Hooray finally! ]

Also whoa man they are messed up. But hilarious at the same time. ]
coloring chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. There you go! Ahhhhhhhhhh, what a fantastical, magical chapter. Weeeeeeeeee. I'm on a high! Heehehehehehahaha. I can't express the goodness of this chapter. 333333333 :')
RoseLife chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
OH SO MAGICAL

That was utterly hilarious my dear :D what fun u must get upto at 4am!

I AM SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW

OMGODS THEY HAD KISSES

*SQUEE*
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
This was so good I mead damn girl were you always this crazy good because... I really am just blown away.

It was just perfect in every way what more can I say. Things I once loved pale in comparison, writing I once thought was good falls like so many dead roses, beauty faded. I want to run around with a copy of this showing it to everyone I see because I can't imagine this not brightening someones day making the world a better place.

I need to go find me a roof top to cry this from all town crier style... I'm going to the one you know the one, it's big and stuff yeah that will work.

Does this mean plan Lewis is out?

Oh... I was going to say something else not sure what. I'll get back to you.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Aww Logan's little rant there was making me feel...emotional. And you know what? From now on just assume that I say that Logan is shmexy/sweet/adorabubbleI'm getting sick of typing it. (adorabubble is my new word, along with cray cray) Well, unless Logan is being a douche.

Oh and the whole Maxy/Max thing reminded me of Stacia/Stacy you know?

And yes, Maxy should now just get over all her problems and have a dream that involves nonsensical things, along with Logan. Falling for the Strange style. Just saying.

-Zaina

P.S Uf you ever use the word cray cray in any of your stories, ever, you would not only make my day or week, you would make my life. :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Yayy for Logan's cute long speech!

Boo for the moment being interrupted.
Zaina Anastacia chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
WARNING:This is waaaay longer than most of my reviews

Okay first to the friend with heartbreak: So sorry honey, I hope you feel better soon,and the heartbreak might not go away soon, but it will eventually and youll be a stronger person because of it.

and Btw Amy I recommend buying her cookie dough ice cream and being all cliche with her and having a girls night in. It really helps :)

Ahem, anyways, time to be a little less serious now!

So while I was browsing through my email, minding my own sweet business, I suddenly spotted : Uninhibited Chapter 10. I gasped, "could it really be, has my Mimi Dahling (btw thats your brand spanking new nickname, that or Amybear, you decide) truly decided to reply to little old me?"I sniffled and wiped away a tear threatening to roll down my cheek. I brought my shiny spear of goodness (the arrow) ever to the link and Then i rejoiced as I read your chapter. So thank you for that.

Okay, sorry for sounding like a badly written romance novel. Especially the shiny spear of goodness part *shudder*

I don't actually know why I felt the need to be so dramatic.

Oh well, you have to deal with me no matter what.

ANYWAY. On to the Actual review.

You have no Idea how much I love logan. For realsies. I also really really wanted to finish reading Logan's blog post. His creeperish thoughts were adorable and I was giggling while reading it. I never giggle. I laugh. I chortle. I even, on occasion, ROTFLMAO. So you accomplished something few others have. You can now feel like you have done something divine. You're welcome :) And when they started doing the good good fine fine thing I was like, whoa Sonny with a Chance, could it really be? Soo, basically this chapter cemented my like of your writing.

Wow, that was long. Congrats for getting to the end of it!

-Zaina (Decided to shake things up a bit)
coloring chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Your prediction about my feelings were right! I did love and hate you! LOL. But this chapter was frickinnnnnn great! Those conflicting emotions that I felt IS A VERY GOOD THING! YES! :) Thanks for updating once again :')
RoseLife chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE :D

OHH PRAISE THE LORD PINKAMOO ;D

This was fantabulous! Spectaculastic! Sensationorabble!

_ eep I can't believe he said all those things! Wonder what Renee and Gideon think ;)

YOU ROCK
Jevanminx chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
OH MY LORD, love it. Literally on the edge of my seat with everything Logan was saying, and then Renee and Gideon, damn them all!

Although I like how you then broke all the tension with that last bit of Logan.

Dog wise it's like that at my nan's house, cause Cassie is very noise sensitive but has no respect for my nan so doesn't shut up when told.

But at my mum's house with my own dogs they usually all shut up pretty quickly unless somebody is actually at the door.

121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »