Reviews for Uninhibited
Jevanminx chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This idea is genius! I can't wait to read more.

JM
RoseLife chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Ok so I'm going to be honest here...

I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY AHHH

It's so funny and cute and entertaining !

Plus Logan sounds yummy and that's always a bonus :D

BUT NO IM ANGRY AT U!

I MISSED U

*aangry face*!

...

But I'm sure I can let it slide s'long as u keep up this fantabulous story ;p

Deal? Great! Good! :D

Can't wait to read more!

Your stories are always super duper _
N.M.E chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I just want to go annoyingly 'aww' on you for Logan, but I'll just stick with 'he's adorable! (insert dreamy sigh)' :-P I'm just confused about who Maxy will end up with happily ever after :-P But I think its a little bit early for that thought. Doesn't matter if you can't update everyday, don't leave me hanging for too long ok? :-D My heart breaks when I think of that happening!
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Okay I love this like so much and there was no problems with it that I saw. It was really well written. It made me laugh and I do love to laugh. I see lots of you in her or at least little things that have happened to you and I go oh I remember that. I love you darling. Also he is great so funny.
thinkthoughts chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
OMG. I love this ! Can't wait for the next chapters
asianinvasion0530 chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Wait what, a prostitute? Hahaha. Umm this'll be interesting...

Also, I laugh until I cry all the time - nothing to be embarrassed about. ]
apples ate my chocolate bar chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
OMG I kind of forgot how much I love your writing, I mean I remembered it was good and funny and made me happy but... wow life altering stuff you do with the writing.

If I could just bottle you and keep you with me always... or maybe I'll just kidnap you are a while when i get back or stay with you whatever.

Damn I miss you like crazy darling next time I go on holidays you have to come too I just can't deal with the not talking.
N.M.E chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Ha ha...now that's a fast update! Maxy's a bit loony :P It's refreshing! I'm really confused though. But it's only been two chapters! So yes, update whenever possible, kay? :D
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This is HILARIOUS. Maxy is sooooooo funny.

And so are you. Was he really that cute?
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
YAY! I am super excited about this new story! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
WhenItRains chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I freaking love you. You are hilarious and it would be the funnest thing ever to hang out with you.

I cannot wait to see more of Logan. I love him already. Of course, I love all your little men immediately. With good reason, though. They're all adorable and charming.

I did add you on NaNoWriMo, by the way. And no, I'm not a 42 year old woman, haha. My name on NaNo is "tamack". I should have mentioned that in the other two messages, haha. I did send you nanomail explaining who I am, so you should go check that when you have a chance. :)

I can't wait to see what happens and learn more about Logan and who he is. And Brock. I want to know what he did to Maxy to upset her so much. So, as always, update soon! :)
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
People on YouTube really are mean. It's insane how mean they can get.

You know, I had lost hope that you were ever going to post again. Partly because I never post anymore, but also because I don't remember a time when you went so long without posting. I just figured you had moved on to bigger and better things. It was sad to think of at first, but then I came to terms with it.

Now you're back. It's like a bad romance. Just when I think I've gotten over you, you show up and remind me of all the good times all over again.

Oh, well. From the looks of things, there'll be more good times to come. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us now! :)

Oh, and good luck for NaNoWriMo! I should look you up and add you as a buddy or something. What's your NaNoWriMo username? I'll probably look up Pinkamoo as soon as I'm done with this, haha.

Anyways, good luck and I hope you update one of your stories again soon. I don't care which one, I'll be happy with them all. :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yay NaNoWriMo! ]

I'm intrigued and can't wait to find out Maxy's history! Glad to see you're back.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
! I missed your writing style. Loved the Maxy/taxi thing
N.M.E chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ah. I wondered where you had gone off to! Glad you are back though :-P Something new to look forward to on fictionpress,finally! I hope this is good. The first chapter was intriguing enough. Can't wait for the rest! Be a sweetie and update soon okay? :-D
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »