Reviews for A Many Splendored Thing
skye real chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Oh this is such a lovely story! Really enjoying reading this. Can't wait to find out more!
Obscura13 chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
Wow, this story really was amazing and I enjoyed it very much. I thank you once again for the wonders. It was great.
IloveBISHIES chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
sequel! just kidding, I would like short stories or side stories of the day he proposes, their wedding, Lucas finding out she's pregnant, their honeymoon, their kids...(you know, the young age where they're all cutesy and adorable and daddy comes in and absolutely spoils the child...) (and of course addie spoiling her younger sib, and grandma does the same...maybe TWINS?)

can't wait, I hope ya write more. Loved it.
Lexxi Rose chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
please write a sequel! i would be a very happy reader(:
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I think you have a great writing style, and the plot was engaging.
buttercup123 chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
I applaud your efforts on your first romance/drama and NaNoWriMo story. I'm interested in what you will come up with next :)
littlemiss76 chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
This story was so sweet and fluffy. Good way to escape from reality. Are you going to do a epilogue? About the wedding? Or you could do a sequel about when Rachel goes into college... You could have them split then get back together some how. The challenges of life.
buttercup123 chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
This was a sweet chapter :) I really liked it.
Lexxi Rose chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
gah! seriously i love this story. i just wish you would update more(: lol
Moonlight chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
I just finished reading your story and I felt so sad for Rahel and the 's brutal isn't it?
SUPERTRAMP chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
Damn that was brutal and sad. but at least she got away
Lexxi Rose chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
love love love(:
buttercup123 chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
ahhh I'm kind of dreading what's going to happen next! Don't make it too awful please!
Lexxi Rose chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
seriously im addicted to the story! please update soon(: oh &i have a very bad feeling about the judge /: hes makin me nervous!
Ranguvar27 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
To Nomad:

Apologies for reviewing my own story, first. :D

Yes, I realize that this chapter raises a lot of questions. I also promise that I will answer all of them in subsequent chapters. And I'm still not sure just how much of a dirtbag Judge Owens will turn out to be. As the saying goes, I just write the damn thing. ;)

The plot will become clearer, I promise.