Reviews for Corruption
Impractical Practicality chapter 4 . 10/11
Such tact.
FAN chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Starlite Nightfall chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Yet another gem I have found of yours that has been left to its own devices over time. I am very VERY interested in where this story is going and I really would absolutely adore more. There was so much that urged me onto each chapter and now another cliff-hanger with so many mysteries yet to be solved! I love this so much! It is official, I am now a hopeless fan of yours and pretty much love all of your stories and your tastes. I can't wait for more of this, though. It's really intriguing and I wanna know who ends up with who and how and yes.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Soraya Zeeva chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
lol. Such a young magistrate. Maybe they can hit it off though. It would defiantly add more intrigue to the story.
Mattacut chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is so interesting, I swear. Especially since I am reading it in the quiet dark of my room with nothing noisy to bother me. Helps with concentrating on your writing style so that I can learn from it.
Jenny chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Great writing so far,

can't wait to read more!
SassyGrl chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
This story is very cool! I am happy I have discovered this and ur other works! You're def one of the best and talented slash authors that I have discovered :) Please update this asap.

Also, do not forget about any of your other stories; I hope and wish u can manage to finish them ALL lol *hugs* You're also one of my new fave slash authors atm.
PervEcToy chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Hey...this story is cool. I got some words to quote from here.
PyroTech chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
-Cackles- that's too funny. I was expecting some seriously strict old guy or something. This is great!
Nuhjookule chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Ah... Awkward there... xD Wow, I wasn't expecting the young man to be the magistrate! And Leo was so rude to him... Is it just me, or do I sense some chemistry between these two honies...? Ah, it's probably just my own wishful thinking! xD You've left us on another cliffhanger again! So please update soon? I'll be waiting! ) Hugs and kisses - Nuhjookule
Random chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Loving this story! Proper hooked, although wondering why it is a sci-fi? lol! Anywho, I'd love if you described the characters appearances a bit more, I'm having difficulty picturing them! No worries though, cos this story is golden! Can't wait for an update :)
Castle in a fog chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Ha ha, now that's embarrassing xD Is there even a way to save face after that? Lol.
PyroTech chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh shit! Suspense! I hate cliff hangers lol but it makes stories better. I'm likin this so far :D
Castle in a fog chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
All your stories are so wonderful. This one is no exeption. I can't wait to read more of it. :)