Reviews for Waiting
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really like this. I hope you do get round to finishing more chapters. Looking forward to reading more :D
Blue Devil012 chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I experienced a lot of intense emotions while reading this chapter xD Aww, Ellis is sure in a bind right now isn't he? But I'm glad he found some comfort and reconnected with Alexander before even more shit hit the fan again, lol Can't wait to read more Happy New Years! :D Sorry for being absent, been frantic with school and my body has decided it wants to host a party for the fever band...
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
update soon? plzkthnx!

great story so far! poor ellis! oh the drama!

i wish my nano story was so good ;-)

thanks for sharing! *Tosses you cookies for writing stamina*
CaseyBear chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
My emotions ranged from, "OH MY GOD!" to "Yay! Sexy time!" to "What the fuck?"

I know. I have a vast range of emotions.
miraakira chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
i grow envious of ur writing style every time cat, it's so good and i love how the plot thicken! poor else, i think this is the first time i've seen u put one of ur characters under so much pain and torture. not even nothing to lose is this angsty.
Blue Devil012 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Aww, I like the system of support I'm seeing develop between Ellis, Alexander, and Naji. It's really warm and shows teamwork rather than having all the responsibility being put to one person to take care of in the relationship. Byron needs to keep his paws away and focus his attentions on someone else. I think Corbin would make a perfect sub ;D A lot of the times I think he's an unsecured sub trying to pretend to be a dom. lolol, but then again that might just be me. xD
moon01234 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Now this is getting even better. More please. Good luck with finishing the novel.
Blue Devil012 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Ohh, Naji you make me want to cuddle all night long with my pillow and pretend its you XD lolol *ahem* Anyways, I really liked this chapter :3 Even though it had its surprising badies I liked how Ellis comforted Alexander when he saw the vulnerable side of him and how Alexander almost returned the same favor before Byron butted in. It's really like a gentle building relationship that is to be savored before it can be truly sweet, with an extra sweetness to the side being Naji. Naji might be gaining an ally soon maybe in opening and warming Alexander up? :3 Now as for Byron...I have to admit the thought of Byron meeting Corbin popped into my mind xD I wonder what they'd think of each other...:3
CaseyBear chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
My cat is using me for heat. Just so you know.

So Ellis is a troubled soul. Everyone in this is a troubled soul.

Everyone.

Okay. So Ellis is like... 32? I'm just trying to figure everything out. The titles, the ages and whatnot. BECAUSE I HAVE TO KNOW! But I am pretty sure that I know at least Ellis and Alexander's age. I think Alexander is 28.

If I'm right I deserve a freaking award.
ohmytuesday chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I so love this. And I so feel for Alexander. Not only does he have to lure Ellis away from Corbin, but a new adversary has revealed his evil intentions! And the debt ;A;

Byron sounds really creepy. I hope Alexander and Ellis prevail! :D
moon01234 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
*fangirl squeel* This is awesome! Can't wait for the next part. Have you finished the story or are you at the end?

Good luck for the last couple of days of the NaNoWriMo.
Cookie Dough Tuesdays chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Wow, the relationship between Ellis, Naji and Alexander is getting really confusing. Naji's really cool but I think I have my heart set on Alexander/Ellis hehheh

Anyways. Love you. /airkiss
CaseyBear chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
And all through the night.

Okay. So Alexander is a Duke... but what is Ellis?
Blue Devil012 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Aww, I really feel for Alexander. I think he's afraid of being alone but he has so many defenses up because he's afraid of being hurt. Naji's warmed him up but I think he'll have to heat things up with Alexander even more if he wants to break through those defense or at least gain a partner in crime, lol As for Ellis, aww I want to give him a hug. Naji has to being more like a heater if he wants to help both these poor boys become whole again.
CaseyBear chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I don't knew where the relationships are going and it is wonderful...

I love it.