Reviews for Run Like You Stole Something
PH chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm sorry, I-I can't...!

I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but... Elliot and Leo? Ahahaha! I just can't take this story seriously because of that...! n.n"
XxDanni LynnxX chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Okay, so. I really like your writing. It's very good, and I think this story has a ton of potential! I'm really looking forward to your future chapters 3

Oh, and btw, I'm beautiful-rendezvous. :)
R.A.Gallagher chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
First off, I'm so sorry for not reviewing every chapter! Please don't be too mad because I promise to get better about that! Now, on to the actual review part...
I love the story so far! Only complaint I have is that I noticed a few typos in the first chapter, but they're not that major. Leo going back and forth between being sweet and being an ***hole is killing me! The lemon scene was excellent, as usual :) and what was that I read about Elliot having a brother? My curiosity has most definitely been piqued! I WANT MORE!
I shall be eagerly awaiting the next update so keep writing brilliantly -
Nique13 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
elliot didn't tell leo about his dead brother
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I really love this. So sweet. I didn't think it was that cliche. I mean, it was really random. I liked it. But this chapter made me smile a lot.
Madriddler chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is very good, I hope the next chapter comes out soon
DawnSister chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Uh oh, confused boys. That was pretty intense though. They need to get themselves sorted out though.

Fun read, thanks for sharing,

DS
la la la chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
i really like this story so far and the ending to this chapter was so sad! did leo freak out because he figured out that he's gay? and poor elliot! he's just so confused!

please update soon! i'm dying to know what happens
Myzz' Munchii-Man chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
OMG! That sex scene was sooo hot! but the ending was soooo SAD! AYE my poor poor elliot. Bad leo! I LUV this story so please update soon!
harrylover21 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This story is fantastic! I'm sad I have to wait wait now for more!
Emoboylover83 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Oi! I want a damn update! This is good! Why did Leo run out? Update this right now!
HeavensOnFire chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
/sobbing

I don't understand what's going on.

-slides against wall onto floor-

I am so dumbfounded right now. I mean, first Leo attacks the kid, barely even knowing him. Now he runs out of the house after having sex with the kid.

What are you doing to me. I don't understand.

Either way, this story appeals to me. Even though I don't usually do good w/ these type of stories. It's really good! Hope you can update soon. Because I understand nothing.
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I like this story. It's different. I would like to know why Leo's behavior suddenly changed after he slept with Elliot. I already have my guesses but I'll wait and see if they're right.
Witch19 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I loved this chapter so much XD can't wait for the next update.