Reviews for Shifting Convictions
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
: )
Chronos Ardour chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
thank you for the great and interesting story...no sequel? :D
morningstorm70 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
What a fun story can't wait for epilogue
Sayure chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter I'd love to read more, thanks for the story :-)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
cute story. thanks for sharing!
MeH chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Did not read this! All I wanted to review was the summary! The summary was awesome and almost convinced me to read your story! But that would never happen because I don't read slash fics! I bet it's awesome though!

Good luck!
Emoboylover83 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ooh I plan on reading more of this! I like the way you think!
QuickSilverSand chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
awesome story but i wish they were able to shift again
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Yay! They're alive! It's kinda sad that they can't transform though. How are they supposed to just BE humans? That's gonna suck.

Awesome story!
Zakiyya chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
That was so freaking cute! and kain can just go back to baloo, he was getting on my nerves . and i would have been like, 'sir i am NOT a RUNT! i happen to be normal sized while you are on steroids so back off!
Zakiyya chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Lol, well send me the chapter, i'd like to know what happened :D
MoonPie chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This is a great story! I love the way they interact and it's clear who is dominant. I see you haven't updated in a while. I hope you're feeling okay. :(
XxDangerousPleasuresxX chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I love this story! I love how they can turn into animals, especially felines. I love cats, I'm more of a cat person. Well, cant wait for the next chapter. :]

Fenrir
GrumpyFace chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Cute, funny story :)
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Nakul to the rescue! Wow. these guys don't waste any time with the whole kissing and having sex thing, do they? I must admit I might enjoy it a bit more if the rescuing of Ried was drawn out for a chapter or two. Before I feel much alarm that Ried is captured he's already saved. Makes it a bit hard to get emotionally sucked into the story or feel worried that something bad might happen. Not that I want Ried raped or anything. Maybe someone wants something from Nakul and will just hold Ried hostage? Just an idea. Great job!