Reviews for The Vampire Cliché
pulotpukyutan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
this is so freaking hilarious! i love chris' interactions with the other characters, especially with richard! i can't pick a favorite funny part because every funny part made me laugh so hard.

thanks for sharing this! i hope you continue sharing it. update soon, pretty please!)
Peachie Miss chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
This is a crazy story, but in a good way. Chris is a little manic, and ends up beating on the fourth wall quite a bit, and it gets to be a little much, but those are usually the funniest moments. Also Harlequin Twilight. At least the madness is over once you finish the book, but twilight goes on for four books, THEN gets several movies. Blegh. I can't wait to see what happens next.
silverspigot chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I wonder how scary Zayn looks (if he/she looks scary at all)...
drakron chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Have a great day, because you have a great story in your hands.
wild flower chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
i'm really enjoying reading this. i like chris a lot. she's so funny. well, actually they all are.

thanks for updating. looking forward to the next one.
silverspigot chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
hahaha, I love it! This story has some dialogue elements I haven't seen in a long while. Great job! I really hope to see more of this writing style in th future )
drakron chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
It's so cool, please, don't say it is one/shot. It's great.
drakron chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
It's great
wild flower chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
omg! effing hilarious! esp d female protagonist. haha! pls update soon. thanks!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Unfortunately I could not get through the first chapter.

My first big problem with this was the overuse of italics, and my second was the ellipses. A word of advice, avoid ellipses at all costs, and use italics sparsely.

Wish I could've read the chapters so I could give you better criticism.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I just love this story!

It made me literally laugh out loud, but also made me not revise for my test. But thats ok. I feel so sorry for Christine! Im sure shes not that ugly! I love Alex, Jonas and George too.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Cheerio chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
oooohhhhh... funny ! i really like this ! please continue !
Tazz D'jecti Bonaparte chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is interesting, got my attention! It's also pretty funny, I love it. Can't wait to read the next update!

-Tazz D.