Reviews for Avatars
sky gracious chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
hi :) u have been doing an amazing job writing their story amazing ideas and freaking awesome story line so update soon :D

SG
Blah chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Since Amy's avatar is a sun goddess, does that mean that she could be Amaterasu? The sun goddess if the Shinto religion?
malilei chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AMAZING I love it and I'm only on chapter 2!
Host-Orion chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Cool story. Welcome to our community the tales of Asgard!
Sacron chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Excellent beginning. I really like the story so far, and you do a good job of setting up the seperate characters. I also like how each character is attacked by a seperate element. I think later on they might gain powers that correspond to those elements.

Hope you continue to update! I'm looking foreword to reading the rest of it.
Brand114 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Reminds me of the Percy Jackson series, but I still like it.
JAY COLD chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
LauraSong13 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Okay this is just plain awsome! I love it. The grammar is great, sentance fluency good, and the plot is amazing. Plz update soon!
voidscorpenomega chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
sounds good to me i'll be waiting for more
TheKZDC chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Generally good, well edited. Your decision to censor certain words is disappointing, though. You've named one character 'Marc' and another character 'Marcus'. That is bound to be confusing, especially in later chapters. You also have three character whose names start with the letter, M. I mean no disrespect, but that seems very unoriginal, as if you just opened a book called "Baby names-Section M!"

You've left nice cliffhangers at the end of every section, but each section is very small, averaging 1000 words or so. Personally, you should have gotten each character their own 1500 word chapter introduction rather than only 1000 words. This makes it a bit easier to read, and characters are introduced much slower.

-Cjs812 was here