Reviews for The Crystal Rose
Minzy chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Please continue with this story! I'm loving the storyline :)
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
this is a very good story i enjoy it thoroughly
Daylily chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Someone likes the name Jasper... good character though- definitely intriguing. Can't wait till she runs into Eliza... ;) And I hope we get to meet Pearl's family soon!
Anehalia chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Still pretty well written. Not much else to say right now.
Amelia Colfer chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
This story is intriguing, your style is lovely and I would love to see more of it. I sure hope you get to update this sometime soon. (:
reader25 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I love this story! I really get excited when I get an alert! Thanks again.
reader25 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Loved it!
Laura L chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Yay! New writings! This is such a delightful story! The characters are so vivid and interesting. I love how the brothel feels like a sorority and it's charming how they're all so elitist about it. I especially like the part where she compares Henrietta to a mother superior. And of course Pearl is a wonderful best friend. At first I was worried she'd be best friends with Eliza... great character, but too snobby for best friend material. Also Celeste's POV in the sex parts seems very genuine and revealing of her character, so bravo. Update soon!
reader25 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I like this idea. I can not wait for the next chapter!
fgs chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
i like david. i hope hes in the next chap. update soon please.
Anehalia chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I like it so far, i don't really have much else to say right now. I can't think of much else.
sacrificed heart chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
everyonce in awhile you misspell words, but other than that, i love the story!
bluelibellule13 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
This is really good so far! I can't wait to see where the plot goes. You've definitely caught my attention and I'll be waiting for the next chapter anxiously!

~Elise
Anehalia chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Except for a couple grammatical errors and typos, this is a well written story. It is slightly sad, but I love the historical setting and how well you portray the girl's feelings.
Embarrassed chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I like it! Very well written and refreshingly void of grammatical errors :) You had maybe 2 little spelling errors, but nothing major! I look forward to future chapters :)