Reviews for Dance With The Devil
snapapplez101 chapter 37 . 12/3/2012
Publish this. Throw it at a publishers face and make them publish it.
Alaeryel chapter 37 . 10/17/2012
OMG Scream-I AM BAWLING MY EYES OUT-I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS FINISHED-DAMN DAMN DAMN-THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE FAMILY TO ME PART OF ME! Although it didn't end the way I expected YOU DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB and I really think it was better this way-technically you left it open for a sequel if you so choose to do one! I look forward to more from you and hope we can still talk-pm one another-YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND AWE INSPIRING!
Alaeryel chapter 36 . 10/17/2012
OMG Screams-I still really like Axel-ALOT and Karlee-she is a better person than I am-She has BECOME STRONGER and more in TUNE to her TRUE BEING! I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS CHAPTER and before my sis kicks me out of her room I have to read the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 35 . 10/11/2012
Such INTENSITY in this chapter was AMAZINGLY PERFECT! I am sooooooo PROUD of Karlee and how she handled the conversation with Nick! I am glad she AND her mom seem to finally be finding their footing without the men in their lives. Again, I will ANXIOUSLY BE WATING FOR MORE! I have fallen IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE with this story and your characters!
Alaeryel chapter 34 . 10/11/2012
OMG Screams-my HEART BROKE FOR BOTH Axel and Karlee! He went about things the wrong way and what he did wasn't right and there is no excuses but being a teenager once and the trouble I was always in-this teenage girl (me) didn't make the wisest choice alot of the time it happens. Poor Karlee must be wondering what she is doing wrong. I felt all the HEARTACHE and EMOTIONS you wrote with this chapter! I still don't think I want her back with Nick tho-I was really enjoying Karlee with Axel. It will be INTERESTING just where you take this story and am looking forward to more-now on to the next chapter!
Binkybaby chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
Update soon
mgmtlover18 chapter 34 . 10/9/2012
although axel made a bad decision, i hope karlee gives him another chance. ughhhh i really hope she doesnt end up with nick. That would totally ruin the story for me :l
Alaeryel chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
OH BLOODY HELL Scream-DO I REALLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER-REALLY? I CANNOT BELIEVE it! CRAP HELL AND DAMNATION-I was really HOPING he would say no it wasn't true! I REALLY HATE to see this story end BUT I SOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATELY want all the answers and to KNOW WHAT HAPPENS and WHO Karlee will end up with. YOU DID A MAGNIFICENT JOB AT THE SUSPENSE AND INTRIGUE of this chapter! COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING!
Alaeryel chapter 32 . 10/9/2012
NO NO NO-THIS CANNOT HAPPEN! Axel has to be the good guy-DOESN'T HE? Is Nick trying to PLAY MIND GAMES? OH ME OH MY-now what am I to think here Scream-who is the good guy and who is the bad? If Nick was tricked he should be given a minute amount of consideration for forgiveness-but could Axel have been so devious to put his cousin up to this? DAMN IT TA HELL-NOW I am gonna have to wait to find out BECAUSE I would venture a guess it isn't going to come out and fully answer my questions in this next chapter! You have done ANOTHER BRILLIANT job at STUMPING ME on what I first thought-LOL! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING my FRIEND!
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 10/9/2012
OMG-well I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD she didn't fall back into Nick! BUT NOW-I am a bit CONCERNED with Axel but I still LOVE Axel myself. I wonder where this is going to lead now that she has finally talked and gotten things off her chest. I will apologize now for being so late with the reading my FRIEND-I have had some major issues come up so reading was limited for me. And it still will be for awhile I am afraid but I will try to do better now than I have done-since I am ANXIOUS TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER I will bid you ADIEU!
Binkybaby chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Drama Drama Drama.
Binkybaby chapter 31 . 9/28/2012
Whoa update soon
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
OH PLEASE TELL ME SHE ISN'T GOING TO TAKE Nick back! I prefer her to be with Axel and I am still TRYING to figure out who the wolf is suppose to be and what part it plays in her life! BRILLIANT CHAPTER AND AMAZING WRITING AS PER USUAL Scream! I CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »