Reviews for Peter
myheart4you chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So, I guess it's about time I read this. It's been on FP for MONTHS. And I've never read it. I should have sooner, it's realllly good.
sammimae chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This is beautiful. The emotion you capture is stunning and it's so well written. I'm glad I stopped by to read :)
professional griefer chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
Firstly, thank you!
Secondly, I would be very interested in Peter's version of this. I could beta for you or something if you needed help...
Thirdly, another awesome chapter:) I really enjoyed you talking about him being an alternate Peter Pan, that just brought a bit of life to it. And also the way you talk about him always enduring the pain because he loved running so much. I do love how you started him off as just an annoying kid but now you're developing everything about his character. That's another thing that works well. And I can't wait for another update!
True Talker chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
That is sweet yet sad and thank you for sharing it. In truth it is sweet to see how much you love people. It is. I hope that you had a person by your side?
professional griefer chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Wow. This is just beautiful. The emotions are so strong, all of the feelings Amy has are just so natural and real...you've gotten me close to crying multiple times.
I love how every chapter is something about their relationship, you're creating this world and it works really well.
Simply amazing. Please, please update soon.
Riku Masamune chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
This story likes to make you think. It's pretty good and I'm trying to think up a conclusion in my head as I read this.
Sybil Rowan chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
So far, so good. I can't wait to see this completed project. Very interesting story. I love the characterization. Great job.
Sybil Rowan chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I like the idea of a play list here. Nice touch. It seems like something your character would do. Nicely done; it enhances your story.
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome first chapter. It has me hooked. It seems like you're going in a dark direction and I can't wait to see where you take this. Very strong grammar and characterization. Enjoyable.
JaneXme chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
It seemed unfair to just leave this story without saying anything. Darling, this is awesome, please don't stop writing :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is written quite well and if this is really the truth that has been in your life, then I am deeply, and utterly sorry that you had lost your brother. Referring to his character maybe it had to do with lack of maturity or really something more. However in any case no one deserves a loss such as that. I do hope that you are okay now? I am also certain that he knows that you have really loved him and still do.

I am sorry for doing this however I will do as I said; Critique - second last line down toward the bottom (you may have to check that) - You have - "he's" it should be - "he'd" (as in he would).

Regarding the snake that I didn't care for either, the poor little creature - no offense about your shoe or anything and yes it wasn't your fault. I get a little curious about people who kill a creature without really thinking about it - of course I reflect back to what I used to do to little bugs on the ground and that isn't good either. Actually I don't remember my age then. Also, I had this experience one year the boys in the neighborhood chased me with a gardener snake and the next yr. after that I said yah so cool snake here let me hold him and I did, I meant it and they lost their fun. Seriously this really did happen.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
MissMisfit96 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and come back to three new chapters! :D Honestly I find this story completely amazing! You can really feel the emotion of the older sibling, and all the pain they're going through. Nobody should see their younger sibling die before them! Keep up the good work! :D
You Don't Understand Me chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
AwwwwwwwwH! So sad, yet so amazing!

Looking forward to the next update!(:
MissMisfit96 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this. You have a lovely writing style. This really hit home, because I have a younger, eleven year old brother who makes my life a living hell, but would miss him if anything happened to him. Can't wait for more!