Reviews for Through A Glass, Darkly
AnDiScReAm chapter 24 . 8/10/2012
I love it! It's absolutely amazing. Keep updating please!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
:DDD

They are so frickin' cute. I was really worried that Will was actually going to kick him out for a bit there! D: But then he didn't and it was ok again.

...why is Theta adorable? Seriously. :I He shouldn't be, but when he's with Will he suddenly turns into this black hole of cute.

ANYWAY.

Now we know what the Devil's up to? :'D I'm excited!

Thanks for updating, chicas, please do so again soon! And please don't die!

Conspicuous Maliciousness chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
'For your own benefit' my butt.
Yeah, that's the /only/ reason you're letting him sleep in your bed.
Alright.
Keep telling yourself that, Will.
C chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
Wheta3 :DDDDDD

You updated, I'll love you both forever and ever now!

God, you two are seriously amazing writers.

You can tell, when the authors can make you fall in love with their characters. ;)
LaPhalene chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I'm somehow unsurprised god needs a therapist.
Shade the Viridescent chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Wooo :D I missed this story, man. Theta's PoV is so much fun

I love that most of the specifics are just Theta messing with people. XD That's so very Theta.

XD Is Katelyn being a sleepy head?

Anyway. Thanks for updating, chicas! (Or just chica, since apparently only Kaitlin is actually here.) Please do so again soon!

Shade the Viridescent chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
Omg you updated this. :DDDD

Gah, I'm enjoying this so much! C: Wheeettttaaaaaa...

Will has a point, Theta. You should tell him things. And then use your cuteness to gain you brownie points and keep him from slapping you silly when he finds out you erased his memory. :I

I really don't have much to say, except that I love these two. :'D And you two too.

Thanks for updating, chicas! Please do so again real soon!

C chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Update? Please?

This story is only second to my favorite book. :)
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?
Shade the Viridescent chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Seriously, I disappear for a while and am BURIED IN UPDATES. This is a beautiful thing. C':

Anyway. This is so much fun to read I don't even really think about it as being Christian or anything, either. It's just a really good story, told in the voice of quite possibly the best narrator ever.

Seriously. Can Theta just be the narrator for everything? That would be so fun :D

I'm sorry it took me so long to review! Please don't stop updating because I would cry. D:

Thanks for updating, chicas Please do so again soon!

Shade the Viridescent chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
...on a mission? A mission of what?

Theta you are the best narrator ever and I want you to narrate everything ever. Please. :3

And I am so very glad that Theta has nothing against homosexuality. (*cough* Considering Wheta, that would be rather hypocritical anyway. *shot*)

Thanks for updating, chicas! :D Please do so again soon!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 19 . 2/14/2012
Ohmigosh, I'm sorry it took me so long to review! D:

But this chapter was totally amazing. There's the Devil being all creepy, and then Will being a calm BAMF, and then Whetaaaaaaa

And I love it all. :3 Even the Devil being all creeptastic, because that was just cool. :D

Thanks for updating, chicas Please do so again soon! (And get better, Kaitlin, even though you hopefully already have by now)

ShatteredLogic12 chapter 18 . 2/12/2012
Sooo, drama is your thing. I've noticed that, Theta. But hey, the bible would be a bit dry without it, eh? Thanks you guys!
ShatteredLogic12 chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
Aww, Theta, you're not that bad.

You've performed questionable deeds but, you're okay.
ShatteredLogic12 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
Theta has a serious thing with scaring the be-Jesus out of William. Kinda cute, in a weird sort of way. Onward!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »