Reviews for Liquid One Shots
BookieWormie chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
LOL the last one! D Laughed SO hard! Still recovering...

Filming for the tv segment for the First Day of Summer concert (Liquid, chapter 24)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
What about a one-shot about Ethan and the shy brunette? Ethan is a great combination between all the L!qu!d characters! Loved him!
Xoxo,

BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
So if you are still taking them, I would like to request a one-shot involving Ethan and his brunette, along with Chessie and Nick.
MyBeingAsianRocks chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey! :)))))))))))))))))))))))
MyBeingAsianRocks chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey! :)))) hehehe
MyBeingAsianRocks chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
! :))))
Buttonpokes chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Yay! First to review your 6 stories. Man those oneshots were rly cute! I'm still kinda sad that liquid has ended. But I rly enjoyed reading your one shots, ESP when u updated so many at once! :) maybe u can write another story about their children or sth. Keep up the good work. :)
MyBeingAsianRocks chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Dont mind my totally racist name cuz i was semi-drunk. Well, probably, i think. Nvrmnd but n. can i ask if u can write a one-shot for the "lewis-ryder marriage" and also harley and emily one-shot(s) cuz i find them really interesting. Along with Nu/Micheal and orange juice girl because its so cute :))). If i was bad to send all that, disregard anything you've read from this except my high pitched sqeaul exclaiming about how cute and awesome the whole thing is :)))))
Alyson101 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
GOD I LOVE CHAPTER SEVEN FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!
xxWiingsxx chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
This was seriously epic! And I hope you do the same thing for Solid.

I got a sick satisfaction out of the last scene. So funny!
Brianna chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Omg. I love love love. Please continue :) I hate the fact that all good things cone to an end -.- OH could you also write about Sadie's daughter? :D
xxWiingsxx chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Aw!

I want an Ethan! Well, I want a Robbin too. But isn't it almost like the same thing?

Either way, I want one.
animegirl214 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
hahahhaha 33333!
impossibly-infinite chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Haha, love these! :)
Amy Stardust chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Oh, my gosh. Those were such awesome one-shots. I love those characters. I think I'm gonna read Liquid again.

That last one was so sweet. Really.

And thanks for making the one with Nu. XD

I do hope you write more though. :D

-Amy Stardust