Reviews for The Rag Doll
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You make the reader think. Thanks for sharing this beautiful, short piece!
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm uttered speechless by this. This is another form of poetry. A beautiful dark love that the world has created. I love it.
Tina95 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
At last, I can get around to reading this.

Powerful. I love the hint of the metaphor in it, implying that this may apply to more than just a ragdoll...
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh my gosh, that's so depressing! O It's very well written, though _
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I gotta say, after reading a couple of your stories, you definitely have quite a hold on the flash fiction genre. I love how you're able to pack so much content into so few words - it's a very hard thing to accomplish, but you do it beautifully in this. I enjoy the repeated theme of the main character having the best intentions, as well as the vivid imagery of this girl and her injuries.

I like how you don't give these characters a back story or names, because it makes the entire scene very vague like it could happen to anyone. The flow of this is also very nice and has a great tempo, and your spelling/grammar was spot on, so thank you for such an enjoyable read. :)

Oh, and I also enjoy how you told this in second person - I don't encounter that very often.

I really enjoyed this!
Arsideus chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
O.O

OH.

MY.

GOD.

DIZZY! This is so chillingly brutal and right to the point; you put everything perfectly! Just...wow. *mind is blown*