Reviews for Janet Leigh Scott And The Scarred Gentleman
Legkicker chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Well, I have to agree with the second reviewer...the story paragraphs could use some spacing. And it's very difficult to see who is talking when the dialogue is all jumbled together. Each set of dialogue, or every time a different person is talking, you should put it on a new line.

Otherwise I like it, you show that this main character Janet knows her crime scenes by the way she inspected for mud on the carpet and noticed the lack of marks on the safe.

I'll read another chapter soon, still working on finishing Vilagent though.

- Legkicker

(P.S. I wrote a detective story on my account, but never continued it. It's called "Don't Ask Questions". You don't have to review it, but it could give you some ideas.)
CharissaKarn chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
WOAH! ahah this is really interesting! :D i cannot wait to read part 3! :D
CharissaKarn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Its really good! Please update again soon! :)
Grimpeddler chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It sounds interesting, and I love a good mystery! But indentation would be nice, and she's quite a bit like Holmes. And Watson, I guess, because she's writing about her adventures. I like the sound of the case though! :)
J. R. Nova chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It would really help me to read it if you put an extra space between paragraphs. That way I can keep my place better, and not get so overwhelmed by the sheer wordage.
deatheaten chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It's interesting. Maybe you could elaborate more on the characters?

And there are a couple spelling errors. desturbed, and admite, i think are disturbed and admit.

Otherwise, interesting and want to know more!