Reviews for Terra Firma Year One
SolomonK chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
great chapter
SolomonK chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I think its good but you should spend more time describing the plot and how the academy works but i think the idea is great and you can go far with this story. good luck
MikaHimura chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Cool!
Guns n' Lillies chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I loved this chapter! it was a nice transition chapter :) keep up the good work!
MikaHimura chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Nice!
E.T.Novem chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Hello there! Here for another review once again. Hmmm, yes this chapter is rather confusing and took me a while to figure the story out. There are some grammatical errors so maybe you would want to fix it.

The rank of knights is a rather interesting concept but i did expect more difficulty in getting the ranks; especially the first and second. But hey! It's just some personal opinion. All in all, another nice chapter. I am interested as to the demon within Astaroth. Well done!
E.T.Novem chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Alright, just read this chapter and WOAH!

just like you, my character uses electricity too! Anyway, another nice chapter but I am also wondering. Is this a narrative of pov type of story? Maybe you would like to establish that more clearly but then again, I have not read your other chapters. Good job!
E.T.Novem chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I'm only at the second chapter but I must say that this is really good. Actually, I do have a story similar to your setting, though darker I guess? *Laughs*

Anyway, a nice and detailed story in a nutshell. Looking forward to your story. Keep 'em writing!
Guns n' Lillies chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Aww yay she lived! :) so cute! Alex and Rosemary are cute too! :)
MikaHimura chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Awsome! Keep up the good work!
Guns n' Lillies chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I feel sooo bad for Astasroth! I want to give him a big hug! He is my favorite so far! Really good chapter I enjoyed it!
MikaHimura chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
Awesome!
Louvel chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
awesome story bro keep it up
MikaHimura chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Awesome!
I am hooked chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Wow. This, i must say, is a great story! there may be a few others in this site with the same "school for gifted" setting, but your writing style is what makes your story come out on top! keep up the cool work...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »