Reviews for Camp Cherokee
Lillypool chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I did it! I pressed the button! I really like your story-please update soon. I want to learn more about those mysterious words that Ethan heard (:
LovelySocks chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This story is amazing! The plot is VERY original, the character outlines are clear, and most of the conversations are totally believable! The whole thing flows perfectly and I just cannot believe that more people haven't reviewed! Your style of writing keeps me sucked in, hanging on your every word. Your grasp on how to continue a story is remarkable, and only in my dreams can I write something this good. And although I wish there were more details and think Jen and Lea weren't suprised enough when they found out this whole thing, I appreciate the relationships and expression of feelings shown through all of your characters. Even though people like Maxine and Cole, for example, don't have many parts, I can tell their personalities by the way you write about them. You've got something really special here. I don't want to read the 11th chapter yet (in case it's not the last one) because I can't deal with cliff-hangers and you seem to be very good at springing them on me. :) If chapter 11 is your last chapter, let me know so I can finish it off. If not, be sure to post more soon! Love it!
Broken but Beautiful chapter 5 . 11/11/2011