Reviews for Words of Me
Just Kill Me Alive chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Being put down is the worst thing that can happen to you which is essentially what being bullied is, whether it be by a classmate, another student, a family member or even and old friend. It is better to stand up for yourself, to not let people walk all over and make you believe what they tell you. You're weapon against them is words just like they might use them against you or they may choose violence. They do not wish for people to fight back or stand up for themselves so in that scenario they never really know what to do besides either play innocent or try to keep putting you down even though they know it's not worth it.

I am against bullies and have been for a while and I dare anybody to comment on my life/opinion/feelings/clothes/hair/breath... The list continues. I bet no-one has the balls to judge someone who won't take crap and don't you dare say I brought this on myself if you do decide to bully me, whoever is reading this. I've taken crap and I have had enough so go take your sorr somewhere else, pi ss head.

Kenny
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is really good. It's kinda creepy, I'm listening to "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People...so yeah. Great poem!