Reviews for The life of a Vegetarian
me chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Very short. thanks for updating.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I agree that school is against individuality unless it profits from it somehow...but stay strong! Resist the real meat!
Winter Blaze chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Mm. I'm a vegetarian. It is a pain, sometimes. It's not that I don't love vegetables, because I do. It's just that...when you walk into a restaurant, most of the food usually has meat, and the ones that don't? Full of vegetables just because they can say it's vegetarian. It doesn't have to be full of vegetables, there just has to be no meat! It annoys me.
Jenny Sue chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
The tomato/meatball incident totally happened to me every school day for five years! I always had to dash to the canteen so I could get the solitary cheese sandwich before ham became the only option, haha.

I've been a vegetarian for ten years and it's got to the point where people say, "So, why are you a vegetarian?" and I say, "It's just a bad habit."

Aaaanyway, nice story so far! I like the first person narration.

Although... we're not "genetically engineered to eat meat". Maybe genetically predisposed or genetically inclined or something, but genetic engineering is something completely unrelated.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Lol, it's a conspiracy! School's generally do suck at varying the lunch options. And you do have to dash out of class in order to get your dinner in under 30 minutes )
Gembomz chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
nicley written in 1st person. why dont you do a second chapter about her giving in...and do it in 3rd from her mom and dads view?
dreamer-13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hm - I kind of like this. It brings up an interesting point of view...

And, although I do love animals and have mucho kudos for vegetarians and vegans, I could never be one. Because I love bacon. And steak. And chicken... turkey... fish... hamburger...
Puer.Scriptor chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
The substance in gummy sweets is gelatin )

Parents never understand these things do they? They think it's just a 'silly phase' - it's so annoying.

I could never be a vegatarian. My life practically revolves around chicken. Mm, chicken...