Reviews for Dealing with the Devil
EvangelineWren chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Please tell me that there is a sequel!
Nacht Graves chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
U HAVE TO MAKE A CONTINUATION! Iz amazing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I got to say this is one of the few stories I actually read and liked in fiction press with it's more imaginative plot and amazing but not overly powerful characters. Also with a bit of crazy people with a insane idea but wrap in a beautiful different story, hopeful I can find another story just as beautiful as this one. I do apologize for the anonymous of this.
Ozzie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved it, not a cliche in site. Found it romantic but also funny and just caring. Would love if there was a second series to it. :3 would of been nice
Chixon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hi there! This was a great story. (Seriously, I'm adding it to my favorites right now.) I liked the plot, enjoyed the pace and writing, and loved the characters. However, if I was going to get critical, there were several aspects (I've counted at least five, so far) that made the reading experience uncomfortable, and the characters distant. But I won't get into that.

Ultimately, I think that all this story really needs is just more of it. There was a lot of stuff that happened, and only a fraction of it was shown. I would have liked to have experienced things along with Hunter, instead of hearing about it later in the story.

Also, the ending happened way too fast. Within a single page my emotions went from "Oh no!" to "Wow, that was an unexpected twist," to "Hooray! wait, it's over?"

Anyway, I liked it, and I can't wait to read more of your work. Keep writing!