Reviews for Lines of Scrimmage
PyroTech chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I want more of these, please! I'd personally like to see that bedroom seen and more "nose-brushing" scenes! That part was my fave.
Essie chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is great. I preferred Derrik's point of view for the humour. There's almost and sadistic and masochist relationship between him and Quan. Awesome. Hope you continue
Catkac chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aah, I'm so happy you decided to continue with these two characters. I don't mind that there is no ''substantial'' plot, it makes me horny and that's what I need right now.

Please continue whenever you have the will. (These oneshots are addicting.)
foreveran chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i like it

I think it can be turned into a longer story

so if ur willing id like to read more on them :)
one of those deaf-mutes chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You don't know how happy I was when I happened upon this. Somehow I forgot to add you to my author alerts with the first one of these, but luckily I was in the oneshot-smutty-slash neighborhood again tonight and found the next installment of Quan and Derik.

So basically I love these two. Their interactions are so boyish and bittersweet and... well, hot, for lack of a more descriptive word. I can really feel the sexual tension and testosterone with this one. I also like that it's from Quan's perspective this time; it really put an interesting spin on their relationship with his perception of Derik's controlling tendencies. And I'll admit that his angst wrenched my heart a little.

Your writing style is still really wonderful, too. The long, detailed sentences and blunt tone seem to work perfectly. Definitely not too flowery.

And, on an irrelevant note, the thing about Mulan... so true. Glad somebody else noticed that inaccuracy.

Well done once again; can't wait to see more of these two!

- one of those deaf-mutes
20 | « Prev Page 1 2