Reviews for Himself to the Last
DawnSister chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The only problem with this is it is way too short. Although if it was longer there would be way too much angst and I'd not only need a box of tissues, I'd have to take out shares in kleenex.

It seems like the summary of a story rather than a one shot, like the highlights.

Everything is there though, so there is no confusion over who is who or what is happening and why.

Fun to read, despite the fact that it involved such grief. I kind of get the feeling that the grief is positive rather than negative, if there is such a thing, like moving on grief rather than staying stuck grief.

Anyway, thanks for sharing it,

DS
AdriannaRomantica chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a nice short story. Slow paced, but it was a nice read. Thanks for sharing
JDKlaus chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very sweet and sad story, really liked it though.
Jojo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Really sweet story, sad but nice ending.
FemoralGlyph chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
; A ;

So saaad! I'm glad that you took the time to write this out though, it's a lovely, albeit, odd, tale but truly heart warming/breaking! This chapter would have been a wonderful end to a story, but from the looks of it (with your other stories) you wouldn't have gotten to it, so I am grateful for that you got down! Ahh!

Just...Awww! That's all I can say. Lovely!:)
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was beautiful...I cried :(

You know, you just can't help who you fall in love with. There is no stopping it; no ridding yourself of it. You can ignore it, but it always comes to the surface when that person comes into view. Which is why Tyler knew. And yes, he was selfish, but he was dying. I'd be selfish too.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was...so sad yet sweet at the same time! Amazing job! I never imagined that I'd be crying at 8:30 in the morning but there you go...lol

Also, how old is Liam if he's older than both Tyler and Dylan?
lunasea chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it! Very touching. So update soon but update Eye of the Storm first woman! Taanks :D
foreveran chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
bleh I didnt sign in but its still me foreveran xp

you got me teary with this story.

I dotn know what to feel cuz its weird how Liam loved both Tyler and Dylan and Tyler was ok with it

anyways overall it was good a lil too sad for my tates

btw I like the name Dylan :)

now that ur down ur one shot go an write more for eye of the storm we all want to see how Brian and Cam are finally gonna get together!