Reviews for Naga
Psychedelicate chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for this story. I love the way you wrote it, especially the bittersweet ending. I'd be interested to know what inspired you to write this :)
WarLord chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's quite the interesting story you got here.

I rather like how we can follow this Anemone over the years of this girl Clarissa's growing. To see her how her feelings develop and how she eventually acts on them.

You have a quite nice way to use words to describe how time moves and how some things stronger emphasise than other things. Over all a quite nice fow.

On the down side, since I don't like vore of this kind. The only I would really read would be the one in terms of vampire kinda thing. But that's really just my personal preference. I however do find that you're story is quite shallow. things goes rather fast and we never truly get to know either of the two main characters in the story before it all is over. I'd like to see the story a bit more developed on that department. Don't be afraid to use more words to make things last longer and give more depth to things.

over all a rather good story if not my kind of thing.

Keep your writing up!

/Warlord
Heir chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Well, I'll open with this: this is a very dark, very well-written story. I like it.

I like the sense of unrequited love, and how you brought that to light numerous times. You told the story you inteded to tell, and you told it well. It definitely fits the genres you placed it in.

Your grammar and spelling were, as par for the course, wonderful. I enjoyed it a great deal.

In all, this is a very good story. Sad, fantastical...A wonderful piece of literature.

Insanely Yours,

Heir

"P"
LuxVenus chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Omg...that was really sad...
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aw... I don't really know what to write for this but I wanna say something.

hm...

I guess... it was really nice. It happened over a long period of time, and you could see how their relationship evolved as Clarissa grew up.

The ending was kind of sad, though.