Reviews for A Seahorse Tale
isis-yolly chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
I feel bad for Keni, and Rico! I hope that the Mer will get whats coming to them for forcing humans as pets.
glowstick145 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
You need to update this like now I see you updating your other stuff you see this fic it deserves more love okay okay
paint-pops chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Oh wow! I totally enjoyed your story so far, especially since it is kind of different from your typical story! I feel so bad for Keni! I hope things end well for him! :(
please update soon!
random chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
really cute story i love it
La Imperatrice chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
This is wonderful! I can't wait to read more of this...
Lady of books chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
This stories is very well written. Hope to read more of this story!
Candy Corn chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I really like this story! It is interesting and i hope that you will keep working on it if you have time
firefox vixen chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Hope to read more
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really like this story, it looks great.

upload soon.
sapere chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
This is a really cool story... Poor keni and rico! Please update!
Grim1989 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Keni isn't gonna have a happy ending is he? gonna be stuck a sea horse forever D: hope ya update soon, sorry it took forever to R&R xD got a lot of stories i'm needing to catch up wit.
LaurierRusee chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Wow, I was not at all expecting him to spank Kenneth! When you mentioned punishment I thought he'd make him sit in a corner or something! You surprised me there! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LaurierRusee chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Wow, I actually love how included the mer-people are in this! It really is facinating, and how Kenneth was cursed and told the cure was really interesting as well.
LaurierRusee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is my first time reading a slash on fictionpress, which I'm a little suprised at because I would think people weren't really into that.

I love the idea of him turning into a seahorse, I've never read anything like that, so I'm excited to read the rest.
Grim1989 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
This is a really good story, but usually when i see the Tragedy, it means that the main character falls, which is sad because Kenneth's charater looks like a sweet person, i'm curious about how Endotuer and Kenneth's relationshop will develop because it looks like Kenneth somewhat accepts his fate in the Prolouge.