Reviews for Life of the Author
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You are strong dear. Love you for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You are strong dear. Love you for it.
Hannah D chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This autobiography, YOUR story is simply amazing. And when I say amazing, I mean I can't even fathom going through what you've been through. I want to tell you I'm sorry for what happened and what you were forced to go through but I don't feel those are the right words. Being ridiculed by a parental figure, I feel, isn't morally right. It is awful when I here someone else's parent tells them they're not good enough. Everytime I hear that, I want to give them a hug and tell them not to listen, even if I don't know the person myself. I'm at a loss for words, literally. As far as your writing and how it keeps you sane, you are VERY good at it. I enjoy To Get To You very much and as far as updating, take as long as you need to write AND recover... or fight to recover. It is amazing how when I read this, I saw (figuratively speaking, of course) how you got stronger, in different ways, but you were stronger. I sincerely hope that you keep that fight to recover and live, not just exist. It's sad to think about anyone who feels that way. Well, just keep writing your amazing stories, and keep up the fight; and I know that you'll achieve your goals in the future :)