Reviews for Airports
Angelissimo chapter 1 . 8/14
That was actually kind of cute. I recently realised that I actually hated airports, but this one made them acceptable enough. Heehee
TMSantos chapter 1 . 4/22
THIS IS SO CUTE I squealed at the end of the story
They are too adorable 3 Love love love this
afkldjajdfakjf123 chapter 1 . 3/9
YES! This was perfection. I was about to read one of your novels, but I needed a quick one-shot for my study break, so this was the perfect fix! 3 Great story.
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awwwwww :') that was so cute and sweet! Soul mates!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aw that was super sweet
gaucung chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Very beautifully written. Im glad i jump to a story that is not about high school students.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
They are adorable!
BoyLeastLikely chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You're so succinct in your descriptions that even in the short length of this piece I felt the ups and downs of the character's emotions. Your detail is also really effective in making the characters and situations feel all the more real and relatable, and I especially adore the tug and pull between the witty and clumsy dialogue that makes the characters come to life.

It was also a good choice to focus solely on the point from which they meet, to the point in which they realize their feelings for each other - and I think that's all it took to get the message across. The whole 'take chances' is so universal, that it doesn't matter that here it is applied to romantic situations, it makes the piece itself more universal. There were some typo's riddled throughout, but it didn't detract much simply because it was a lovely read.

Just short, sweet, and well-written!
tizzledubs chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
aww, that was a super sweet story :)
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Amazing! They can't be all coincedences!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is so cute
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Cute story!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Aw, I love this story, especially that last line :D :D :D
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very cute story. My grandparents met repeatedly on the boxing circuit in the 1930s. Grandpa boxed. Grandma's brothers boxed. They saw each other at a series of rinks throughout the midwest. I suspect that she wasn't rooting for her brothers in the match where they finally talked.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awww so sweet. But it's serendipity, too! :)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »