Reviews for Airports
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/27
Amazing! They can't be all coincedences!
PenguinLover33 chapter 1 . 1/10
This is so cute
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Cute story!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Aw, I love this story, especially that last line :D :D :D
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very cute story. My grandparents met repeatedly on the boxing circuit in the 1930s. Grandpa boxed. Grandma's brothers boxed. They saw each other at a series of rinks throughout the midwest. I suspect that she wasn't rooting for her brothers in the match where they finally talked.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awww so sweet. But it's serendipity, too! :)
Levita chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I loved this! Completely identified with Elizabeth since I'm also going through pre-med application/MCAT stress right now. And this story is absolutely adorable. Here's to hoping that something similar will happen to me when I go on flights for med school interviews!

Great job!
gillywater chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
A lovely oneshot that was sweet, albeit a bit unrealistic. Love your writing!
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Awww too cute!
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
So cute! Though I did wonder why didn't they just exchange contacts at the start. Haha. That would suck all the romance out of the story.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh gah so cute. I never met awesomely cute and friendly boys in the airport. Sigh. Probably cuz my head was too much in lala land. As usual. Rghhhh. Anyways, that was beyond cute. I will be scoping out the airport for my Mr. Soul Mate from now on! Hahhaa. :D
Minkaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was such a cute read! I really enjoyed it :)
RanDOMsTRANGER chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I loved this! SO cute!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Gosh, I'd take that as a sign too. There is no way you'd run into someone that much.. especially as students.. although that said something about how much money they got. That's a lot of traveling.

This was a really cute idea and taking a spin on the normal just one time run in with someone hot.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
AboutHer chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was so sweet and amazing! I love the way you write; it's so descriptive and everything played out in my head like a movie! I'm very glad to have stumbled upon your stories. :)
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »