Reviews for Knight's Honor
Random reader chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I would love to see a continuation to this, pretty please! The premise of this story is too good to simply end here. Maybe you could just add another chapter depicting what happens afterwards, fluffy or in the same tone. I really want to see more. Why did you have to flag this as completed? :(

Of course there are errors in this text, but the premise of this story makes me look past this and simply fall in love with it. Sequel please! (Just do it as an exercise in fluff when you don't have anything else to do, or something.) :)
Erreur De La Nature chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
That was the strangest thing i've read in quite a while, couldn't stop reading though. Don't know where you'd clme up with such a twisted idea hahaa, but i know for sure it was quite awsome. Good job, i liked it !
Mjelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This seems like it'll be a great story...so please please please get it beta'd! It's so disappointing to read an exciting story with an interesting plot that's littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.
Isa Furukado chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I love slash lemons and all that but you might wanna change the rating ti M. Just a thought.
Tiffany Lindley chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
A nice twist on an old classic. I'll be watching for more of it!
Seretei chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I was not expecting a plant version of tentacle rape...poor Dwain. The rating did not prepare for this to happen. I have to admit I'm guiltily enjoying it though.
Seretei chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I had to laugh when Dwain compared the dragon to people trying to get laid in bars. That description and his reaction to the dragon's offer was brilliant.
Grim1989 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Dang, i just realized it's been forever since i read a lemon xD at least half a month, but i loved it, and i can't wait to see the chaos begin.
Grim1989 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
and now the adventure begins, glad to see an update :) hopefully as the story moves along, more people will update then so few
BT Kites chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next. It's getting very good.
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Can't wait to see Dwain's reaction after all this, usually people change after being humiliated. Well hope to see the next chapter. :)
Grim1989 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I'm glad ya updated, been dying to know what happens next in this story.
BT Kites chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
This is really good. _ Hope to see more soon.
McKinley-Wiens chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Hey! finally found a chance to read the first two chapters, and it's awesome! Sooo good! I'm excited to see the final installment!
McKinley-Wiens chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
THANK YOU! Haven't started reading yet but I saw the little pre-story message and got super excited! I'll let ya know what I think as soon as 'm done reading!