Reviews for Reflection of the World
Just Kill Me Alive chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think that this is very thoughtful, yet truthful. I guess we all just say something that is what we've been told, or believe it is. We do still have so much potential, but we have been limited. Everyone bases people on what they have been told, on what the actions mean by peopl such as parents or teachers. We hide from what we don't know, for we are scared of what we might find. But, there is something good in everything, and hiding from such things is irrational, you don't hide from new subjects at school because you don't know them, right? Why should we hide from everything else?

Don't ever forget that what we don't know, could somehow be the worst thing ever.
flooded lungs chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I don't see stars, I see angels
xmol chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was very thoughtful. It reminded me about an argument a friend and I had, about how we don't really know anything, because all we know is simply what we've been told. Even our birthdays.

You might enjoy a book called 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance'. It's an interesting read, and sure to provoke some thoughtful ideas.