Reviews for Grey Days
theslykit chapter 3 . 3/23
wow i really love this opening story! only three chapters in and i'm already hooked! can't wait to read more!
PenguinLover33 chapter 3 . 2/9
Love!
Elle.Louise chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I would absolutely love for you to continue this story. I reckon you've got a great plot going and I'm really curious to know what happens next. I hope you're still thinking of updating :)
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
whens the next update? I would love to read more its so well written an i want to learn more about the plot. Update soon!
aj chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Wow! With only 3 chapters and I'm hooked.. As always your writing is perfect..
crissy19 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I like this story, really i do but its kinda sad/depressing. A good chapter nevertheless.
mineforkeeps chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story! When I first started reading it, I thought it was going to be a story about Anne from More Than Anyone. Anyway, keep on writing! I look forward to the next chapter .
Chez chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm so happy to see you posting here again. I have missed your stories the last couple of years and always wondered where you went.

Its such a shame that plagiarists made you leave.
D-Mish chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
This story is so sad already, so much depth to the characters. I love Anne, feel like she's really easy to connect wit. You're great at creating characters, truly. I hope you have more for this!
myrrine chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Another great chapter. I was not expecting the last scene at all! Had a little laugh, and then felt a little sombre as Annie displayed her despair. It's terrible to have a parent walk out, but you've written that even happy families can have strife in the midst of them. The Greys' hardship seems so much worse as they all seem to be great people, who are being torn apart by betrayal.

I'm very intrigued by the back story about Matt Grey. All of the Greys seem to be stand-up, decent people. He'll make an interesting come back I'm sure...

I hope you don't stop posting this story as you've mentioned in your author's note! You'll be bound to get more reviews as you post more chapters. ;) Keep up the great work!
myrrine chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Good start to your story. It's been a little while since I've read a high school story... It's nice that you haven't established your characters using stereotypes, e.g. the jock, the outcast, etc. That's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. You just made the characters simply who they are, and it makes the story more interesting to read.

I really liked the scene where Anne is in her room, lying on the carpet. You describe her changing positions, and it made it that much more realistic to me. A lot of times writers keep their characters stationary or don't describe their motions as they are 'thinking' in the story... It may seem like a simple arrangement of setting, but I thought it was very skilfully placed! :)
Raven Starhawk chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
The body of this exceptional piece lingers in my brain long after I have ventured down its passages. You leave such a lasting impression with your vivid descriptions.
Raven Starhawk chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
You have such a enchanting way with words that it is almost scary but a good sort of scary. The format you have chosen is remarkable. The posture of every detail is the best.
Raven Starhawk chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It has a unique feel that elegantly paints the scene nicely. It flows generally well and never once strays from its formula. Well penned.
EnchantedKorean chapter 3 . 12/3/2011