Reviews for 366 Days
faybien chapter 1 . 1/23
This story was amazing I bought it on my kindle. It tugged at all of my emotions since I can relate. Any chance of a sequel I'm curious to know if sunshine fully recovers I know I haven't.
sweetNsour96 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Im just upset that i cant read your story just because i cant afford it... the summary is amazing tho... realy wud have liked to read it...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Will this story be available on the nook?
Ariel Lazarus chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I'm sorry to hear about the plagiarism. People are truly despicable. I don't blame you for wanting to protect this story. I've read it before and enjoyed it very much. I just bought a copy of the book. I can't wait for it to arrive.
LinkinParkVampire13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is so not fair, I loved this story it was amazing and now I have to pay to read it that's totally not fair. Now I'm not gonna be able to read one of my fav stories again without paying for it :(
Carni chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Just wanted to say congrats on the story getting published! I read this a while ago and was dismayed to hear that someone stole it!:( I went as soon as i saw it was published on amazon and bought it. Thanks for the story!
Lykan chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I am deeply sorry that someone would do something like this. I had actually hoped to re-read this story, as it was and is one of my favorites. I hope to see it in stores one day, and would gladly buy it. Please, don't let this stop you from continuing to write; you are, in my opinion, one of the most accomplished writers of this genre.

With everlasting admiration,
Lykan
Kaidyen Nemerah chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Super excited, mine should be here later today
Almost always more satisfying to read on paper.
Congrats!
Zaidhy chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Woho! Yes, congrats on getting it published! I'll definitely buy it as soon as I get paid! :D
Astir-Lewis chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I think I shall buy? Yes, I shall buy! Anyway, can't wait to see new things from you :3
Love,
Astir
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
please let me know when it's available on kindle. I can't wait :)
gyvareva chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Hey! Well, good news I feared the publishing would take more time, but now I'm gonna be able to continue reading this amazing story :)
As you offered to do, could you maybe keep me updated on the releasing of the Kindle version? (my email address : )
Thank you!
Tra-vation chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
can it be available for the nook? aka, on barnes and noble too?
Pheonix786 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Hi! Congrats on getting it published; I'd love to know when the Kindle version comes out. Thanks!
Lizray chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Best wishes hun! Congratulations, 366 days was a beautiful story and I'm truly happy that you were able to publish it. Best of luck! Lizray
650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »