Reviews for Your Story
Lonely-Nation chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
this is really interesting! the suspense is very well written. even though it's from a while ago you should update it! :D
AquamarineDaffodil chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
And the suspense continues! Great job! You capture the mindset of all the characters really well and I enjoy each personality. They are different yet complement each other at the same time. The POV you chose as well is quite entertaining. Please update soon!

Best Wishes,

Aquamarine Daffodil
AquamarineDaffodil chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
There is so much potential here, it's amazing. I cannot wait to see what you make of this!

Best Wishes,

AquamarineDaffodil
YasuRan chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
It's interesting to see how you've implemented both first and second person usage so far, highlighting Martin and Oliver's relationship or the importance it will take on in later chapters. Martin's little speech on wanting to do 'something' does have me curious on how this decision will influence the 'tragedy' that's implied in the category. Coupled with Oliver's mention of a 'dead man' in the prologue, it does make for a suspenseful plot.

The only quibble I have so far is that your characters seem a bit sketchy so far. Martin seems the most enthusiastic, idealistic of the bunch, Douglas seems like the quiet one, and Oliver is Martin's friend. The others don't make much of an impression on me. Try filling in these blanks as you write the upcoming chapters :)