Reviews for Snow
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Let me start with the fact that I will never look at snow the same way again. Your words are very convincing, and I like this certain view.

Despite snow being portrayed as void of feeling, there seems to be a lot of emotion going on in this poem. In the first three sentences, there is a sad feeling and slight nostalgia.

The next section, starting with "Snow falls gently" and ending with "Of feeling, of warmth," feels matter-of-factly with a hint of opinion snuck in there. It sounds like the narrator has heard all these accusations against snow or whatever and is trying to set the record straight.

The last chunk of the poem acts like a follow up: "This is what it isn't, and now this is what it is" kind of thing. "Snow is hurt a thousand times over." The narrator either empathizes or sympathizes with snow, because he or she seems to understand it quite well.

In the end, I picture a person who has been through a lot and is now sitting by the window watching snow fall. That person is hurt; they see this snow and think of all the things that have happened, whatever they are, and he or she can't help but think about snow and what it means to his or herself.

I'm not really good at reviewing or whatever, but I really like this poem! It's so full and it gave me somethings to think about, despite it being about something as simple as snow. Thank you for sharing!
TheLovelyLunarEclipse chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
*claps* i love this. very well writen :) i think i'll add this to my favorites now :)

-Luna
Never Stop Dreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It's snowy view outsied my window is a silent and pure white world.
xXKittyliuXx chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I enjoyed reading this a lot, it was really good!