Reviews for Autumn Fall: All Hallows World
How The Rain Falls chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
Omigosh I take foreve. To read these new chapters, don't I? Sry bout that.

Very good chapter. Gosh, I need to broaden my book of writer's complements. I feel like I say stuff like 'ohmig
How The Rain Falls chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Phew! Finally got around to reading chappy 12 (what with schoolwork and aplying for classes for next year and writing my fanfic and junk like that) and may I just say: once more, an epic chapter. Three things:

1: What was Steiner talking about when he showed Dusk his hands? That part kinda confuzed me a bit.

2: How old is Steiner supposed to be?

3: Was the chapter title ("Dawn To Dusk") supposed to be a connection between Steiner and Dusk?
How The Rain Falls chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Oooooooooh! The story's getting interesting now (not that it wasn't before, but you know what I mean). I likey!

Oh, and I noticed that in chapter ten, you were switching Ethan's name back and forth from Ethan to Evan. Did you mean to do that or was is a typing mistake (those happen to me all the time, don't worry)?
How The Rain Falls chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Whoop! Another awesome chapter! Keep going, you're an awesome writer!
How The Rain Falls chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Omigosh dude, it's taken forever for me to catch up to date wih the whole story and may I just say one thing *lowers head dramatically*another random, more dramatic spotlight* I. HATE. CLIFFHANGERS! Update or animal will come after you! (just kiddin, you know I love it) UPDATE!
Bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hey CrazY 8 Bubbajack from Fan here, I just thought I'd give this story you told me about a look and I gotta say... Its pretty friggan awesome man! Poor kid winds up in a crazy world where the sky is red and everything else is black then gets saved by a GOBLIN of all things! He's probably scared and confused right now huh?

Just so you know I DO NOT have a Fictionpress account so if you want to respond to this review feel free to send me a PM on FF ok? Great job and keep up the good work!
How The Rain Fals chapter 1 . 12/12/2011