Reviews for FallenLeaf Blues
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really liked this. Simply told, and with much detail.
Aletiah chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This story is so sweet :)
Darkest Bliss chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love this! It starts melancholic and ends with a sweet, warm note! Wish it would have had a continuation, though. Otherwise, no complaints!
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was cute. The characters were pretty well developed and described with very little actual attention paid to it (or maybe it was a lot of attention and very little actual writing. Either way, kudos).

But the ending was pretty abrupt. I've thought this for a few other things I've read of yours (Marriage of Heaven and Earth, that Acadie one). The story is pretty slow paced (in a good, workable way), and then the ending is just kind of dumped there in a really sort epilogue type thing with little explanation. It's not usually hard to figure out, but it feels...wrong, and it's unpleasant to read that. I honestly think this would have been a better ending without the little clip of them together; you could tell what was going to happen and the short piece didn't add enough to be there as a seperate scene.
GreenGrass1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love this story - it gave me goose bumps. It's one of those gentle stories that started melancholy turned hopeful, without crossing into too much fluffiness.
3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I have to be honest, I actually squealed in glee after reading that, It was a sweet slice of life story!
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
How does this have no reviews?

Anyway, great characterisation, I totally loved the characters and the narrative of Jared is easy to follow and sympathise with. I felt, for the short duration of the fiction, that he was a totally realistic person that I could understand.

'I'm actually just thinking, but sometimes 'staring off into space' becomes 'staring off into someone's chest.'' -This line. It totally happens. I smiled reading it.

And of course, the romance - I had that classic warm glow by the end. I just adore the easy way they get together: '"Well?" I shout, "are you coming?"' Simple and beautiful!