Reviews for Of Gods and Men
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
So, I've gone and thoroughly addicted myself to it. Please please please update?!
Fobbster chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Interesting.
I'm guessing he's sort of an empath or something, and can sense emotions by their auras?
He sounds a LOT like Artemis Fowl.
spoonring chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh gosh MORE!
quayjahn chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That's an interesting start... Would love to read more
samsophie22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is awesome!

Please keep writing!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ooooooh! A deaf superhero! LOVE IT. Is he seeing auras, is that it? Hmmm.. I hope you write more D
Kaylin881 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow...
Continue please?
Maria chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Omg this is really good yoy must continue!-Maria
Authoress of the Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I am definitely hooked. I really find the idea of building up to a superhero instead of jumping straight into the action. It seems like there is already conflict within Reeve but I wonder about who the 'villain' could possibly be.

I can't wait to see if there is more to come. :)
Lulu the Llama chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You know what?

I've never read anything like this.

It's absolutely... well, interesting. I also am kind of a masochist and find the built up between characters to be LOVELY. I like to torture myself, so when you tell me the love interest won't show up for a while, somehow - some fricken how - that tempts me more.

Hooked, love. Can't wait to see where you take this!
The12Lies chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I LOVE IT! Everything is so interesting, I couldn't stop myself from reading it. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Kindred Spirit chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So I think I've probably read this story about 12ish times... And eeeevery single time I re-read it and get to the end I get all sad cause there arent any other chapters, and I think about asking you to write more... But I don't really like reviewing. But here I am! Asking you to write more :D please? This is a really awesome story so far, I'm a huge fan of your stuff. :)
Redribin chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I like this story. Can you please wright me. Looking fowared to new chapters.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
interesting start. moar? plzkthnx!
hopewelshwrites chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed this part. I would like to mention something regarding your dialogue tags.

They should be like this:

"Reese, would you put Anna's shoes on?" his mom asked. Not "Shoes on," His mom asked. No cap.

A line of dialogue also has a . if it isn't followed by a tag: "I want you to stop." He didn't wait for an answer. He walked away.

or

"I want you stop!" he said, then turned and walked away. (In a non-emphatic sentence, it may be a comma instead of an exclamation point.)

I'll be reading more of your work. There is one of yours on Amazon under a different name. Did you put it there? I did notice 'hear' was spelled "here" in the opening line.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »