Reviews for Like Clockwork: A Steampunk Tale
blackdachshund chapter 1 . 3/2
I haven't officially read this version yet, but I freaked out for a moment when I couldn't find the Bleach version of this.
I'm so glad you haven't taken the idea down from the internet (and condemn me to only ever reading it again in my dreams).
I'm really excited to read this from a different perspective, and you seriously deserve more love for writing!
tarynham chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Oh now why did you stop? Please please please continue, this is such a good story And I can't wait to see where you take it
Dalilt chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for this story. I like the concept of the 'mancers. Are you going to continue this story? I really hope so.
I like the madness that the others don't understand, that is in reality just a different concept of reality.
pulsk1 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I have to say that other than the air ship and the clockwork arm there is not much "Steampunk" in the story yet. However, the story is building and making twists and turns. Very good.
pulsk1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love the chapter. The characters are well defined and believable. The plot is interesting enough to want more of the story.
rabbah chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
How the heck do you only have 14 (now 15) reviews (I think)? This is absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this; not only are you wonderful at handling the steampunk aspects of this, you also manage to twist in some fantasy with all of the 'mancers. Keep up the wonderful work.

rabbah
LezVampyre chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
wow, I totally am in awe at each story I read of yours... Amazing detail and heartfelt to the last word! 3
Nadia Wolfsky chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Hey !

I thought this is an absolutly great story and that your characters are to lovable for their own good. I'm so sorry that I have only now found this story but oh well. I have been trying to review more but I don't always know what to say other than I really enjoy reading your story. So never give up kay, cause I love it and kinda never want it to end. Another chapter soon would be lovely. Thanks
103P-1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I honestly have no idea why this isn't getting lots and lots and lots of love D: Because I loved this. I thought the aeromancing/geomancing theme was brilliant and original. Not to mention that I've always liked steampunk elements in my fics 3 It's almost like you're hitting all my fic kinks here hahaha. You should seriously continue this. Seriously.

And that massage scene? Let's just say: Cold Shower for me!
LezVampyre chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Love it! Can't wait for another part! :)
Beth Coots chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
love the aeromancing theme!
prostock69 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Thank you for continuing this story! And thanks for the recs at the end of other Steampunk stories. This is the first one I've read and I love it so far, so I will definitely check out the others.
Kila9Nishika chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I am enthralled... have I mentioned that I love your writing style, both here and on fanfiction dot net? Keep on!
prostock69 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Ch. 7: Tobias has it BAD! He's in such a state over Hadrian. I love it! And he's assuming that Hadrian and Devlin are lovers. I hope that gets cleared up soon ;) And plus he hasn't drank any alcohol in a while. Poor guy..lol.

.God...Black is massaging Tobias' shoulders! :):):) And Tobias thinks "I'm in Love"...well, nothing better than a good shoulder rub to start off the courting...:) And Hadrian is perplexed that Tobias isn't scared of him.

I sincerely hope you continue this story. I know no one but me has reviewed it so far but its TOO FUCKING GOOD TO DROP! It truly is.
prostock69 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Ch. 6: This is my favorite chapter yet. I am so intrigued by Hadrian and the way you described what he is and why was enthralling. And I now understand Hadrian and Devlin's relationship. They are not lovers nor have they even been. Devlin is even married! Which is sweet. But that leads me to wonder if maybe that is what's lacking in Hadrian's life...romance/intimacy/love? He wanted to kiss Devlin (a show of affection for getting him the clothes) but was scared of how he would react so he didn't. So I'm seeing his need for it but he's suppressing it out of fear. And I totally SQUEEED at the end when Tobias and Hadrian's eyes lock and Hadrian feels butterflies and warmth in his heart. And so it begins. :)