Reviews for Truth
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I know nothing about metal music...or most music for that matter, so I can't speak for that. I really like the content of this fic. I think you've done a good job in capturing the nature of truth. Particularly the unhinging part - my favourite line.

This has got a rather unusual rhythm...which I suppose should be attributed to the metal music. While the first stanza reads a little funny to me, I really like the rhythm of your second stanza in particular. I can practically hear the clanging in my head. Your last stanza somewhat loses that effect though - some of the sentences are a little too long in that regard.

Ohana from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
PotterPower chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow, this is really powerful. You use a lot of good words in there too :) I don't listen to a lot of metal music so I can't really critique the form... But the message is good and I love how all the even lines in the verses end with "you" :) But yes, it's a great song and very deep, too; it gives me a lot to think about.
Velvet Vixen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a very powerful, strong piece. I don't think it was too long or repetitive! However, I think that the chorus seems more like the metal part of the song and the verses should be softer - but that's just my opinion. Loved it!