Reviews for Comedies Have Happy Endings
Carmel March chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Haha, excellent job on this chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
ok i dont know how long ago this was but its totally funny. i really laughed alot. it reminds me of my friends and i at school. i love it! _
Lori Jane Summers chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
at the end of this chapter i was like awwwwww their all wearing paper bags ;) soooooo loving this more every chapter!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
oh my gosh I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH! And i love pudding which is a plus anywho please update soon ;) p.s. i love Miguel!XP
Let The Wings Soar chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
yes... very weird parents! I like this so far though.
Carmel March chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Loved this chapter!
H. N. Kelfrod chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
("Is teh gas valve open?" I look up at Miguel.) That's the only mistake I see. I really, really, liked it though! I can't wait for more! Miguel is starting to grow on me though, I think you're going to make this really interessting for the detention chapter!
thetiredchild chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
OK then... o.O Keep the awesome chapters coming!
SerenePanic chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I have no clue what should happen! Sorry it took me so long to review, I had no computer for a week.
... That was VERY interesting... And by interesting, I mean HECK YEAH IT WAS FUNNY. Great job!
Carmel March chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter! I'm really loving this :) Can't wait for more!
H. N. Kelfrod chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
*Gasp* that really, really, sucks royally! I think you should have him wake up and say it was all his fault, that's what my principal would do! And then have her smile sweetly and except his opinion.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
She is literally dead now if she wasn't before... I wonder when that scene that is in summary... *strokes invisible beard*

Oh and I liked the fact that Tony caught Leah while still having the nose plug things in... LOL
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Good one! I like the way your heroine always ends up doing something like this and being clueless to boot!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
OH GOD! She is dead! Please update soon!
thetiredchild chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
LOL, I read all of these at the same time and I had a laughing fit when reading Chapter 7! *laughs at the memory of Jesse biting Miguel* oh and I would probably would stare then burst out laughing at Mr Gregory Thompson
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »